Row your banana split boat

" this is great max " lavagirl smiled. " your starting to day dream. Keep that up and they'll never catch us"

" why not?" Max asked.

" learn to dream with your eyes open. And you won't have to be asleep to dream. You'll be able to make anything happen at any time!".  

"Row row you banana split boat, gently down the stream of consciousness. Merrily merrily life is Max's dream" lavagirl sang softly

" sharkboy's right" Adriana said. " singing is not one of your best qualities"

Digging his fingers in the boat max licked the frosting clean sighing.

" sugar will give you nightmares" sharkboywarned. Making a face he spat out the frost cleaning his tongue with his sleeve.

" how much time left" lavagirl asked.

"don't asks; the dream lairs across the ocean of ice. we'll have to travel there by foot." Adriana grabbed the cherry Sharkboy was holding supporting herself from stumbling.

" what did you see in your dream?" Adriana asked as max stood up brushing his pants.

" I saw an object like..... give me something to draw with" lavagirl held out her hand as he took it.  Lava burned the boat drawing a picture of a heart in the frosting.

" the crystal heart!" Sharkboy exclaimed stepping forward. He pushed the cherry back a bit causing Adriana to swing on the edge of the boat.

" watch it cold feet" Adriana spat flinging some frosting at his head. " not all of us can swim you know?" He rolled his eyes dusting his head off.

" thats the treasure of the land of ice, In the ice castle, it can freeze anything, even time." The boat started to rock as lavagirl grasped the cherry for support as well.

" I've always dreamt of freezing a moment of my time" max exclaimed.

" i always dreamt of freezing someone IN my Time" Adriana said.

" the ice castle is ruled by the ice princess." Sharkboy explained. " I hear she's the most beautiful girl on the planet" with this lavagirls hair boiled as she shot lava at sharkboys bottom. He shrieked in pain while Adriana laughed. He glared at her as she pointed to Lavagirl.

"  she shot you not me!"

" she is not! She's cold and cruel and cares for nobody but herself" lavagirl spat.

"She's just saying that max" sharkboy scoffed

" have you met her?" Adriana asked.

" no. But I know we don't get along."

" how do you know that?" Sharkboy spat.

" I'm fire. She's ice. We must be enemies"

" think of it as..." Adriana tapped her chin quickly sitting down drawing a animal in the frosting. " you and cats. Cats eat fishes yet they envy water. Your lavagirl and ice princess is uh .... a cat!" She shrugged. He gave her a plain look rolling his eyes.

" keep rolling your eyes maybe then you'll find your brain"

" we need that crystal heart" Max stated stopping the two from having another fight. " but I need all three of you to help me get it" lavagirl sighed in defeat letting go of the Cherry.

" I just hope this isn't a trap" she mumbled standing still as the boat rocked causing all three of the gang to grab on the Cherry.