Back on earth

Max's eyes shot open as wind blew widely around the classroom. He looked around to find Adriana back in her seat with her knees tucked close to her. Her book rested on her knees as her head fell on the book sleeping. She looked normal and okay.

" EVERYONE FOLLOW ME  ,I SAID!" Mr.Electricidad yelled, " we have to find shelter. Wake up Linus" Linus head shot up as he touched the side of his mouth. Drool dried on his lips as it started to drip off his desk.

" Max get up" he shouted picking up the table with one of his hands. He picked up the one Adriana has been other with the other one, " Adriana you too" she shot her head up looking around in disbelief tugging her book to her chest. " get up there's a tornado heading our way!" Max stood up as Adriana sat on her knees supporting herself to the chair. Max tugged her arm helping her up.

" Did it....is it....was it....real?" She stuttered as he nodded. Everyone ran to the far back of the class as the broken window caused a hazard wind to flow in the place.

" It's not a tornado" Max yelled above the noise of the opened and closing windows, " it's much worse than that" slowly a face came out of the tornado with a claw full of energy.

" Charge!" Mr.Electric snarled stomping towards the slightly broken down school.

" It's Mr.Electric from planet drool, the one from my dreams" Max said.

" I don't believe it" Mr.Electricidad stuttered.

" How can you not believe it?" Adriana yelled, "it's right there in front of you"

" Oh no I believe that" Mr.Electricidad responded, " it's just I can't believe you guys actually dreamt me up as a big round bad guy"

" Well then believe it, baby"

" But Im not bad, or round!"

" Sorry" Max apologized, " kind of took a life of its own" Mr.Electric cackled feeling the wind of the storm to increase.

" Okay class I'm just a teacher and I'm here to inspire the answers from you, and I'm pretty sure there's some pretty good inspiration outside." Mr.Electricidad said pointing outside the open window, "So now this has become a pop quiz, we need to defeat that guy. Any ideas?" Linus shot his hand up. " wow Linus you get A+ for being the first hand in the air. "

" I can take him!" He said running outside as Mr.Eletric snickered.

" BLOOP" he said shooting a bolt at Linus in the rear. The whole class wince as he came back the behind of his shirt burning. Adriana grab his shoulder turning him around as she started dusting his back.

" You idiot, you need to remember you're not that guy in the purple jumpsuit and black cape anymore. You have no powers" she hissed waving the flying smoke away from her face. He reached into his back pocket holding out Max's now crisped dream journal.

" Sorry Max" he apologized holding out his book to him.

" That's alright, there's plenty more dreams where that came from" Max tossed the book to the back of the class without even a care.

" okay kids whose next? Remember there are no dumb ideas" Mr,Electricidad said.

" maybe we can freeze his circuits" Linus suggested.

" that the du,best idea I've ever head. We're in the middle of Texas in august, now please anymore ideas. Anyone but Linus?"

" wait that's a great idea" Max grabbed both Adriana and Marisa's hands dragging them to the back of the class. "is she coming?"

" soon" Adriana responded as Max swiftly reached into his back pocket. He pulled the crystal heart and held it up to Marisa.

" is this yours?"

" how's you find it?" Marisa stuttered.

" so you've seen this?"

" yes, but only in a dream" he turned her around hooking the bracelet among her neck.

" it can freeze anything"

" even time"

" what are you doing?" Mr.Electric asked. " you're not sending her out there"

" let he out" Max ordered. Like the Red Sea the class parted as Marisa walked through them outside. She handed her glasses to her farther looking up Mr.Electric.

" well, what do we have here? Get ready for the mega hertz!" A slice de grew a,omg them as everyone stared at Mr.Electric in confusion. " get it? Hertz? As in the unit of electrical frequency? Wow you're just no paying attention in class, are you?" Marisa shot out her hand as a blast of ice came hurdling towards Mr.Electric.

His face flinched on response, but a black shield covered his face causing the blast to aim back for Marisa. She screamed as the ice hit the ground besides her freezing the grass into pieces.

" I'm back" a voice sing song as a pale look rested on Adriana's face.

" she's here" she whispered.

" whose here?" Mr.Electricidad asked.

" Ariana!"