Prologue

No One's Pov, 

Magnolia was a town in the country of Fiore. The town known as main base and territory of the great mafia gang known as Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail was the most powerful mafia group in Fiore and were not as bad as most. The group protected others more than themselves. The leader of the group was once Makarov Dreyar the son of one of the founders of Fairy Tail as he was killed by a unknown but the group knew it had to of been another mafia group to even know where Makarov was going that day and time. 

The new leader by Makarov's will was Natsu Dragneel. The most richest and powerful man in Magnolia. He was known as one of the hottest also. Natsu Dragneel was a very powerful man who had two nicknames, the first was Salamander and the second was E.N.D. Both came from his most powerful moments. Natsu had many people on his back before he became leader but after becoming the Fairy Tail godfather he has even more targets wanting to find his weakness and used it but lucky for him no one knew it or should we say her.

That weakness of Natsu's was his loving fiancée Lucy Heartfilla. Lucy had not yet joined the mafia group as Natsu was waiting until after they married before anyone found out about the one thing he couldn't lose. Natsu didn't want her on a hit list yet, he wanted her safe. Lucy not being a mafia member yet was a doctor the best in Magnolia. Lucy was even one of the top five best doctors around the world getting her to rush to other countries to save people. Lucy was most of the time busy with work like Natsu.

Both always made time with each other no matter what. Both worried about the other also as Lucy did know about the whole mafia thing. She knew about it when she was younger with her father once ran a mafia that disband for the safety of everyone. At first she didn't think she could handle another round of deaths and worry as the reason she became a doctor was to help her best friend Natsu who was part of Fairy Tail when he was young with his father and mother being in it. Lucy wanted to make sure he had someone to help him.

After awhile they just bonded more with their parents deaths and with saving each other and they gave it a chance. That chance blossomed into a love powerful but filled with danger and worries. With all that they didn't care, they fought through it all. They cared for each other dearly. The story is on their bonding and what happens to someone as they marry a all powerful mafia leader...