Chapter 34

~Natsu's Pov~

Zeref took over for me as I was taking Lucy, Luke and Wendy to the safe house in Acalypha. Lucy was quiet staring at the ground as I knew she was hurting. I didn't have the heart to inform her that Mard Geer and his people were the ones to kill her mother and father. Not yet. Not after they took Virgo from her. Once at the safe house we got out the car, Wendy taking Luke inside as Lucy pulled me to her before I could follow. "Kill the bastards" she whispered as her eyes were watering. I pulled Lucy into a hug kissing her head.

"I have to tell you something" I spoke as I couldn't hide this from her. If someone told her and not myself........she would hate me. Lucy looked up at me. "These bastards killed your mother and father" I whispered as her eyes widen, tears building up in seconds as I hugged her tighter. "I'm going to kill every last one of them" I whispered as Lucy started crying into my chest. Mira, Laxus, Erza, Jellal and Levy soon arrived to guard my family as they soon saw us. "Lu" Levy came over looking worried.

"She needs time" I only spoke as I pulled away from the hug lifting Lucy's face to look at me. "I will get them for this, I promise you" I whispered as Lucy nodded before going inside. I looked toward Mira who was in charge of Lucy's protection. "Keep her safe" I spoke as Mira nodded as I got back in the car driving back to Magnolia. I hated this. I hated leaving Lucy's side knowing she needed me. To protect her I had to stay back in town. I had to stay in Magnolia. I hated this. I wanted to be by her side. I wanted to be there for her.

I got back to Magnolia in a short drive as I headed straight to the company. We was holding a meeting. Sting, Zeref, Yukino, Bob and Mavis were there waiting. Once I got to the company I had Gray waiting for me. "Lets get these bastards" he spoke as I nodded. The others saw Lucy and Luke as family as well. All of us, wanted these Tartaros members dead. They was all going to pay. They was all going to suffer for what they have done to Lucy.

~Meanwhile, Lucy's Pov~ 

Luke was fast asleep having an nap. I was standing next to his crib smiling toward him. Virgo was gone. They took her away just like they did to my parents. I soon pulled out my phone calling my best friend and a sister, Brandish. She soon answered. "Get the girls together, we found out who did it" I spoke as I heard her only reply with a 'hai' before ending the call. I put my phone in my pocket as I smiled toward my baby boy. They took away my family and soon as I am happy with my new one they show up once more.

These bastards are going to pay. Even if Natsu would fail (unlikely) I had a backup. I soon walked to the living room informing Mira that some of my best friends were coming to check on me as she nodded smiling informing the guards. After two hours Brandish, Eclair, Michelle, Aunt Aquarius, Capricorn and Loke were at the door. "Brought the boys huh?" I asked as Mira let them into the safe house. Us all in the living room. "I heard about Virgo, they are the same bastards aren't they?" Loke asked as I nodded.

They was siblings. He had the right to know. He had tears in his eyes. Capricorn putting his hand on Loke's back. "They are Tartaros" I spoke crossing my arms, Mira standing behind me smiling sweetly. "Mard Geer's group?" Brandish asked thinking as my Aunt had her eyes closed in thought. I took a deep breath. "Natsu has Mard Geer locked up and being questioned in the most extreme ways. The group is lashing out to that" Mira then explained to them as Eclair stood up offering me her hand.

"Michelle and I are in" she spoke as Michelle nodded as I stood up taking her hand smiling toward her. "Count the Zodiacs in too" Loke spoke as Aquarius opened her eyes smiling toward me. "Take them out" I spoke as they soon left to start this mission. "You sound like Natsu when he orders us around" Mira spoke once they left as I laughed slightly. "My father was a leader with my mother by his side, I watched most of their meetings" I spoke as I heard baby Luke crying. I headed to his room.

I picked him up hushing him down as he soon calmed down as he wanted attention. I checked if he needed changing as he didn't and if he was hungry he keep crying. "I won't let anyone touch you, Little Luke" I whispered kissing his forehead.