Chapter 25

~Lucy's Pov Still~ 

Once home Natsu was in front of me lifting me up, spinning me around as I laughed as he put me down afterwards. "Whats with you?" I asked laughing slightly still as Wendy slipped past with the bags as I turned my head seeing Mira and Erza driving off. "Can't a man be happy about his wife being home?" Natsu asked kissing my neck as I felt my cheeks burn up as he soon stopped closing the front door. "So what Mira make you lot buy?" Natsu soon asked as I showed him the sets of receipts as he was in shock.

"I wondered what was in the boxes in the living room" Natsu spoke rubbing the back of his neck as I laughed as he gave me his signature toothy grin. "I know everything you picked will be perfect" he spoke making me smile hugging him. He soon hugged me back, kissing the top of my head. "Is the spare room cleared yet?" I asked as Natsu pulled away from the hug nodding. We soon with Virgo's and Wendy's help moved the boxes upstairs into the spare room as Natsu and I were putting the wallpaper up and the carpet down.

Both of us working together able to do so. Afterwards we started on furniture, shelving and so on. We had everything set up. "We done all this way to early" I laughed as Natsu hugged me from behind. "Don't think that would hurt anyone" Natsu spoke kissing my cheek as I turned my heading putting a hand on his cheek. "I love you" I whispered as Natsu smiled even more. "I love you more" he whispered giving me a quick kiss and then picked me up bridal style making me laughed in shock. "Time for food" Natsu spoke carrying me all the way downstairs.

Virgo had food on the table as Wendy was sitting there ready as I saw Carla and Happy eating from their bowls. Natsu put me on one of the chairs and sat next to me. I leaned over to Natsu, giving him a quick kiss before we dug in. Natsu finished first like normal as the night went on with laughs jokes and so on as Wendy had to go work on her summer project for school before going to sleep. Natsu carried me up the stairs to the bedroom in a bridal hold. "You don't have to carry me Natsu" I spoke poking his cheek.

Natsu smirked laying me on the bed, him over me as he put his hand on my leg moving up and under the skirt I was wearing onto the top area of my thigh. I bit my bottom lip slightly. "I'm going to though" he whispered moving into for a kiss until we heard scratching at the door. "I'm gonna kill that cat" Natsu mumbled as moved to my neck kissing down it. "N-Natsu Wendy is o-only down the hall" I whispered holding back a moan as he was close to my sensitive spot. He kissed around it knowing he was near.

"Natsu" I spoke annoyed at his teasing as I felt him smirk as he sucked onto my sensitive spot making me moan as quiet as I could as he soon pulled his head away. "I can't help it with you" Natsu whispered as meowing was hear pretty loudly at the door as Natsu groaned moving to the door as I laughed him opening the door to see Happy who walked in all bouncy as he jumped up onto my bed then onto my lap looking toward me. "Hey buddy" I spoke petting his head as Natsu sighed walking over sitting next to me.

"Lucky Lucy loves you cat" Natsu mumbled as I laughed him kissing my forehead. "Don't lie you like Happy too" I spoke as Natsu smiled toward me putting his forehead onto mine. "Ok maybe" he spoke getting me to laugh again. After that we fell asleep. When I woke up I felt Natsu's arms around me, him holding me close to his chest. I then noticed Happy on the corner of my pillow fast asleep. I smiled turning my head to see Natsu passed out snuggling his head into my neck. I was enjoying the moment as I closed my eyes.

I knew this baby would change everything but I was happy and excited. I couldn't wait for the baby to be here.