Chapter 11

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Natsu got out of bed putting on some dark bottoms but left himself topless. It was a even hotter day than yesterday. I didn't mind much, got me a reason to enjoy my view more. "What ya wanna wear today?" Natsu asked as I sat up feeling slightly dizzy at first as I started thinking. "Not sure still half asleep" I laughed as Natsu chuckled walking over and jumped me by picking me up in a bridal hold. I laughed slightly as Natsu kissed my head. "So what is it my lady wants to do today?" Natsu asked.

I was about to answer until we heard knocking coming from the front door downstairs. "I GOT IT" we heard Wendy shout as Natsu had a confused look on his face. He placed me down on the bed ordering me to stay as if I was a dog before leaving. Since Wendy was taken Natsu would have eyes on her. How he was. I grabbed the side of the bed pushing myself to stand. My legs wobbly at first as once they settled down I was taking deep breaths. I felt myself start to sweat and it was a lot of energy to move.

I looked at the wardrobe not far from the bed as I let go walking toward it to only fall forwards went so close my hands going onto the wardrobes doors and stopped myself from going to the ground. I took a deep breath as I moved my legs forward a little more before opening the door as I got my purple and blue stripped dress out and some underwear before going back toward the bed changing. I was taking deep and heavy breaths once down as Wendy came into the room. "Lucy did you change on your own!" Wendy spoke worried rushing to my side.

"I gotta get my strength back somehow Wendy" I spoke smiling toward her as she was looking toward me worried. She was much like her older brother. Both worried as hell for me when in end it should of been the other way around. They risked their lifes everyday by being in the Fairy Tail mafia. Natsu was basically suck in it as at once point he was going to leave it. I stopped him from that choice as he cared about Fairy Tail as family way to much. He would of ended up hating himself. "Who is at the door?" I soon asked as Wendy rubbed the back of her neck.

I soon sighed mafia work. Looks like Natsu's day off was destroyed. "Help me downstairs?" I asked as Wendy soon had a scared look in her eyes. "I think Natsu would kill me" Wendy mumbled as I shook my head. Natsu was super protective over me like always. "Wendy it's my house too so he can't be that upset" I spoke as Wendy nodded helping me stand and walk. I was able to walk fine as Wendy acted as a support. It was a lot harder when going down the stairs. I was holding those railings for the life of me.

"I SAID CALL NOT SHOW UP AT MY DOOR STING" I soon heard Natsu's loud voice in the living room as it was easy to hear he was very pissed off. I then remembered the name. Natsu sometimes told me about other mafia groups. What I could remember the Sabertooth group leader was Sting Eucliffe. "Wendy we still have that old walking stick in the cupboard would you get me it?" I asked holding onto the side as Wendy nodded smiling heading out as I moved along the walls to the living room entrance to see the famous Sting Eucliffe sitting opposite Natsu.

Sting looked my way smirking. "This must be the lovely Lucy I heard about" he spoke as Natsu's head turned around in a second as my eyes was on the person next to Sting. "Yukino?" I asked in shock as she jumped up rushing over to me hugging me. "Lucy-Chan!" Yukino nearly shouted as I laughed hugging her back us both smiling. The boys looked toward us in shock and confusion. "I haven't seen you since med school" I spoke as Yukino and I pulled away from the hug smiling toward each other.

"Without you I wouldn't of even passed my first year, if I heard it was YOU marrying Natsu I would be beating Sting up for threatening" Yukino spoke as Sting went slightly pale as I laughed as I turned my head to see Wendy coming over passing me the black walking stick we had in the back cupboard for who knows what reason. "Wait a second YOU WAS THE ONE POISONED BY RAVEN TAIL?" Yukino soon shouted looking at me with worry as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Well wasn't just me" I spoke as Yukino grabbed my hands.

"Sting Eucliffe we are helping Fairy Tail beat up Raven Tail is that understood?" Yukino spoke turning her head to face Sting who grumbled something under his breath as he got up rubbing the back of his own neck. "Understood" he soon spoke as Natsu was in shock. "You ain't the only one with power over a powerful guy Lucy" Yukino gave me a wink getting me to laugh as I smiled. "It is so good to see you, I have missed you so much" I spoke hugging Yukino again as she hugged back within half a second.

"I missed you more Lucy-Chan, I need you there for mine and Sting's wedding" Yukino spoke as I heard Natsu fake a cough making us pull away. "What happened to staying put upstairs?" Natsu soon asked crossing his arms as I rolled my eyes. "Natsu Dragneel this is my home as well, I can go where I want in my own home" I spoke as he grumbled something under his breath. Sting and Natsu acted a little in the same way. "You better treat my Lucy-Chan right Natsu or so help me I will make your life a living hell" Yukino spoke as Natsu rolled his eyes.

I laughed slightly. "Michelle will love to see you too" I spoke as Yukino looked excited. "Can we go see her?" she asked as Natsu was soon next to me picking me up in a princess hold jumping me. "You are meant to be recovering you are not leaving this house" Natsu spoke as I crossed my arms looking at him. "Unfair" I mumbled as Wendy laughed. "I don't care if it's fair or not you need to get better, that comes first" Natsu spoke walking to the living room putting me on the couch before sitting down next to me. 

"Protective as always" I spoke smiling poking Natsu's cheek as he smiled toward me for a second. "So I guess my trade is off" Sting spoke walking to Yukino as Natsu closed his eyes. "I will think on it, helping us deal with Phantoms and Raven Tail would get you that trade" Natsu replied as Sting smirked as Natsu's arm went around me. "Talk when I get information" Sting spoke as him and Yukino saw themselves out. Wendy came in the room putting the walking stick on the coffee table. 

"I wanna shoot him" Natsu mumbled before kissing my neck. "Natsu" I spoke in surprise as my face turned bright red.