Chapter 7

~Natsu~ 

It had been a whole day since the phone call and we haven't heard anything from the hospital or Lucy. We had found many Raven Tail members who weren't talking as Erza had finally returned from picking up the Blue Pegasus members and taking them to their ordered spots. "Maybe you can get these idiots to answer" I mumbled as Erza came into my office as I was trying to keep myself calm and it wasn't working out for me. "Come with me, you need to hit something" Erza spoke as I got up taking the offer right away.

We left and headed to the Fairy Tail building where Mirajane was helping some of our members with plasters and bandages. Raven Tail put up a fight. Well the members we caught we was unsure how big they was. "News from Lucy?" Erza asked as I looked away feeling worried about Lucy and Wendy. "She will get in contact when she can" Erza spoke as I only nodded hoping she was right. We went to the basement to where we had some guys tied up looking beaten up. Erza had her scary glare on her face as they started to look scared.

I was with them on this. Erza could get really scary. "Where is Ivan Dreyar?" Erza asked harshly as we knew the son of Makarov the old leader of Fairy Tail was leading Raven Tail. We found out late last night thanks to Bob the leader of Blue Pegasus. "Long gone, he ran out of town once the infection started spreading it was only meant to kill the Dragneel kid" someone answered in fear as rage was building up inside of me hearing their words. "Where did he go?" Erza asked her face in the person who spoke.

They was sweating and going pale. They looked like they was about to pass out. "We dunno" another answered as I had a feeling they was telling the truth. "Erza go ask Laxus where he could be" I ordered as Erza moved leaving the room as Laxus was the son of Ivan and the grandson of Makarov. Laxus wasn't like his old man who tried to kill members of Fairy Tail thinking they was weak. He cared about his family. I moved toward the guys. "Is there a cure?" I asked harshly as they was still scared from Erza.

"I-Ivan said there wasn't one only to fake there was one so one of us could sneak into the hospital and make sure any doctors working on this would die" someone answered as my eyes widen in worry. I soon rushed out the room pulling out my phone calling Lucy. I was waiting and waiting not getting an answer. "Mira we are going to the hospital" I spoke getting her attention as she rushed over. "Erza, Laxus you two work on finding Ivan and be fast" I then ordered as the two nodded toward me.

Mira and I left getting into Mira's car as she drove us to the hospital and got inside to the front desk as they looked a little scared seeing me. "I need to speak to Doctor Heartfilla right now" I ordered in rage as they looked more scared. "N-no one can contact anyone in the infection ward it's on lock down the illness has spread too far for anyone to leave or enter the ward" the nurse answered as I got even more worried as Mira put her hand on my shoulder. "Shouldn't phones and computers be working?" Mira then asked.

"No one is picking up, something is blocking the ward calls and computers" the nurse spoke as Mira pulled out her phone as I knew who she was calling. The smartest person with computers and technology we knew. Levy McGarden.  "What was the last update?" I soon asked wanting something to have a lead on. "A mafia member from Raven Tail planted the infection in the Ward Vents. Then the rest cut out" the nurse answered as I was holding back myself. I was trying to think straight.

"Levy is on her way" Mira spoke as it was an hour for Levy and Gajeel to show. Levy was a very short young woman with wavy short blue hair and hazel eyes. She was wearing a closed up lab coat and black bottoms. Gajeel was her fiancé who was very protective over Levy. Gajeel had long spiky black hair and red eyes. He was wearing a black jumper, dark bottoms and dark blue trainers. "Where you want me?" Levy asked as I looked at the nurse. The nurse at the desk got up leading us into a room with some computers.

Levy was setting up a laptop plugging it into the computer that was turning on as she was tapping away pretty fast. Gajeel was leaning on the wall next to her as Mira and I sat next to Levy watching as soon on the laptop we saw the security camera. It was the lab of the infection ward as we saw Lucy working on something in the glass box. Nurse Flare was tied up in the corner laughing about how they was all going to die a painful death. "I swear to god I'm going to pick up that gun and shot you if you don't shut up" Lucy snapped looking at Flare.

Flare only laughed more as Lucy was sweating and looked tired. "She is keeping you awake, like we need" Porlyusica spoke coming in the room look the same as Lucy holding some paper. "The test fail that cure on the patch is not real, we are about to lose Wendy soon also" Porlyusica spoke as my eyes widen as Lucy was taking deep breaths. "I feel like passing out and throwing up" Lucy mumbled as Porlyusica put the paper on the side. "You fall asleep and you will end up dying" Porlyusica spoke.

"I know, I got that very clearly t-" Lucy's eyes widen looking toward Flare confusing Porlyusica as Lucy then slapped herself around the face hard. "Flare has been infected longer than Wendy and yet is still in first stages" Lucy spoke as Porlyusica's eyes widen looking at Flare. "Something inside of her holds a cure, you get blood off her, I am going to try and send the main lab another message" Lucy spoke heading to the computer as Porlyusica listened to Lucy's orders. They was struggling.

"How can we get them to hear us?" I asked as Levy was still typing away on her computer. "Trying to do that now but something close by is blocking the signal...Ivan is in the hospital somewhere" Levy soon looked toward me as I looked at Mira and Gajeel who were both in raged. "Find him and call backup" I ordered as they nodded rushing out the room as I watched Levy work. We had to find a way to help Lucy sooner. I knew Lucy would find a way to save Wendy. I knew she would.