Chapter 12

~Natsu's Pov~ 

God I was annoyed that Lucy came down but thanks to her knowing Yukino it got Sabertooth off my back basically for good with Yukino marrying Sting. Erza had picked up Wendy leaving as I was getting myself and Lucy a drink. When I came back into the living room Lucy was looking toward a picture of her parents, tears building up in the corner of her eyes as she was using the walking stick to stay sanding. "Lucee?" I asked putting the drinks on the coffee table before walking to Lucy as I had one arm around her waist a hand on her shoulder.

She looked toward the ground putting her free hand on top of the hand I had on her shoulder. "Today is the day my mother was killed" Lucy whispered as I nearly forgot about today. Lucy's father once ran a powerful mafia group and with that Lucy's mother was a huge target. Another reason I was scared of Lucy being found out. Another reason I hated myself for being with her as I put her in so much danger but I couldn't live without her. "Lucee" I whispered as she turned her head looking toward me.

"She would of loved to see us get married" Lucy spoke a tear going down her cheek as I smiled toward her. She always thought about her mother today. Lucy was in that room when she was killed. One of the old Love & Lucky mafia members got there in time to save Lucy but sadly she had to watch her mother bleed to death on the floor in front of her as torture. In fear for Lucy's safety....Lucy's father disbanded Love & Lucky but it didn't stop him from getting killed himself. Once a member always a member.

The people you pissed off will always remember and be lurking in the shadows. Fairy Tail and myself have pissed off nearly every mafia group there is. "You know I hate seeing you cry" I spoke moving my head close to her's as Lucy smiled toward me. "I can't help it" she spoke as she was still damaged because of that day. She would basically break down today. She was slowly and I mean SLOWLY getting stronger. Sadly it was way too slow. "I wish I could take the pain away" I whispered giving her a quick kiss.

"You do take most of it" she spoke in a whisper making me smile slightly. "Better be the truth future Mrs Dragneel" I whispered turning her around and pinning her to the wall. She was in shock her face burning up as I was glad to see the tears stop. "Y-you know it is" she spoke as I pulled her into a deep kiss. She kissed back dropping the walking stick and moving both hands onto my cheeks. One hand was on the wall next to her head while my over was on her waist holding her waist close to my own.

We was forced to pull away need air. "Natsu" Lucy whispered as I put my forehead onto her's. "You know I would do anything for you, so name it what you want to do today and it will happen" I whispered as she smiled toward me her hands moving to my shoulders as god I couldn't help but love that smile. I loved everything about her. "Can we go to Acalypha and visit them?" Lucy asked as I gave her quick kiss. "Of course" I answered as she smiled even more. Lucy's parents both were buried in Acalypha.

It was the town Love and Lucky was known to be in. It was now under Fairy Tail protection. Mostly for Lucy. I knew she would break down if she knew someone else would take over the town. I was about to move back and free Lucy from the wall until she pulled me into another kiss. I was surprised but kissed back right away deepening it. My hand on her waist going down to her thigh pulling her leg up slightly and moved it to be next to my own. Lucy pulled away in shock her face turning red as I used my thumb to rub the inner side of her thigh.

"N-Natsu" Lucy moaned biting her bottom lip as I moved my head to her neck kissing it. "You know I can't help myself with you Lucee" I whispered before kissing it again going down to her sensitive spot getting her to moan loudly as I heard her move her head back onto the wall. Her body was even closer to mine. After sucking on her sensitive spot I moved my head back looking at Lucy who was breathing heavy. "Looks like I went slightly to far" I whispered as she smirked moving her hand onto my crouch touching my dick as I groaned.

"How about we finish this before going" Lucy soon whispered as I felt her hand going up and under my pants as I groaned feeling her fingers rubbing my penis. "God you can fucking tease good Lucy" I spoke in a husky voice as Lucy bit her bottom lip hard. She always liked when she heard my voice husky. Lucy moved her head close to mine our lips nearly touching. "I have to keep up with you don't I?" she asked as I shook my head slightly closing the gap between us as Lucy's hand went up not much to my liking until she moved her hand under my top feeling my upper body.

Her soft skin doing so always turning me on even more. I pulled away as Lucy and myself took off my top as afterwards we was in another kiss within a second. That was when everything heated up even more.