Chapter 31

~Natsu's Pov~ 

After two days Lucy and I were finally able to bring little Luke home. Porlyusica was in shock on how healthy Luke was. Most babies born early needed time in the hospital as they would be weaker than normal. Luke on the other hand was strong and perfect health. That was my boy. Wendy and Virgo welcomed us home as Lucy was carrying Luke in her arms as I was carrying the chair seat for Luke and the baby bag. Virgo took them both off me as Lucy, Wendy and I headed into the living room. Wendy was next to Lucy smiling at Luke.

He was looking around confused as Lucy had tears building up in the corners of her eyes. Porlyusica and Mira warned me she would be even more emotional for the next week or so. I sat the other side over Lucy putting my arm around her as she looked toward me smiling. "Welcome home, Luke" I spoke as Lucy looked toward our son who was looking toward Lucy. I had a feeling he would be a mummies boy. Wendy was letting Luke hold her finger as she was giggling and smiling. Our family just grew once more.

It wasn't long before Happy and Carla came over looking toward Luke. "At lest they ain't hissing at each other" Wendy spoke as Happy jumped on my lap sniffing Luke's head as the little man didn't even notice Happy. Carla jumped up on Wendy's lap laying on it yawning. She couldn't give a single shit huh. I kissed the side of Lucy's forehead. Wendy soon got Carla to move to the coffee table as she got up taking her finger away from Luke saying she was going to help Virgo make food before rushing to the kitchen.

Lucy put her head on my shoulder. "Just wait until he hit his teen years. He won't be so cute then" I joked getting her to laugh as Luke looked toward us both. "If he ends up like his father" Lucy replied getting me to chuckle. "Let me get the carry helper" I spoke getting up heading to Luke's room to get the white dragon scale patterned carry helper. It would wrap around Lucy's chest and hold Luke there for her so she would move around, eat and so on. Once downstairs I helped Lucy put the carrier on as we placed Luke in it. 

He seemed to be slightly confused but he was calm. Lucy had her hand on his back kissing his head. "I'm in shock he took after my hair colour" Lucy then spoke looking toward me. "Then he takes after his mothers amazing looks" I whispered giving Lucy a quick kiss. She smiled even more as Virgo and Wendy were putting food and drinks on the table. Lucy got up walking to the table sitting down as Luke was falling fast asleep in the carrier. "Thank you Wendy, Virgo" Lucy and I spoke as Virgo headed to the kitchen as Wendy sat with us.

We all was talking and laughing while we ate. Lucy would check on Luke a lot throughout everything as she was already over protective. Then again I was the same to them both. Mavis yesterday nearly kidnapped little Luke as she was so excited to be a Aunt. Zeref was happy as Luke was slightly amazed by Zeref as he wouldn't stop looking at him. It did make me and Lucy laugh. I gave Lucy my toothy smile as she smiled toward me. I was happy to have her and Luke. 

~Time Skip Brought By Red~
~Lucy's Pov~ 

After six months a lot has happened. Natsu was made to go out a lot more with work as Raven Tail was still at large. Another group known as Tartaros has started giving out threats also. Laxus and Mira were around the house every time Natsu wasn't home. Wendy's birthday had come and gone as she was no sixteen. Natsu now only giving her permission to date anyone, making me laugh. Little Luke had gotten bigger and was able to sit up by himself as he said his first word only a couple of days ago. 'Happy'. 

Happy was already around me and Luke and was great with Luke. Carla was amazing around Luke also as I had Luke in a play pen in the living room while doing paper work. I was doing work at home now. I would help with medical cases by giving ideas and thoughts to other doctors as young Wendy got into medical school at the age of sixteen. I was so proud of her as she got the best marks her teacher was none other than Porlyusica. Luke was making noses looking toward me as I laughed walking over picking him up. 

He was teething. I picked up his favorite chew toy giving it to him. He was soon chewing on it as I sat on the couch. "You are getting chubby" I spoke as Luke looked at me and giggled. It made me smile a lot more. Mira walked over stealing Luke off me as she sat down putting him on her lap. He gotten use to Mira and Laxus. With Erza pregnant she was off work. She hated it. She missed working far to much. Poor Jellal had to deal with her mood swings as they moved in together not far from my home. 

"Finished work yet?" Mira asked as I nodded getting up collecting the papers. I soon heard Wendy coming through the front door shouting 'I am home' as I put the papers on the side as Wendy came in rushing next to Mira smiling toward Luke. She loved playing with Luke. She enjoyed him being around as I was glad. Happy and Carla were both asleep on a climbing frame we got for them on the wall. They had gotten much bigger. Wendy was paying peek a boo with Luke making me laugh.

She was so good to him. Luke soon yawned as I picked him up from Mira. "Nap time" I spoke taking Luke upstairs to his room. I was so happy. Natsu may of been out a lot but our son I had a feeling was going to take after him.