Chapter 2

~Lucy~ 

It took three hours to make sure Romeo was stable enough for me to leave him for a small while. I was walking toward my office as I got inside closing the door to get pinning at the wall. I gasp in shock as I saw Natsu smirking toward me. My cheeks blushing as his hands were on my forearms. "Looks like date day has to be moved" he spoke before pressing his lips on mine his eyes closing once they touch. I kissed back my own eyes closing as I was enjoying the soft kiss as Natsu smirked through it moving his hands to my waist pulling it closer to his own.

I was shocked by the sudden movement as Natsu used that to slip his tongue into my mouth. We thought for dominance as I had lost pretty easy and fast as soon as Natsu won we had to pull away for air us both breathing slightly heavy. We both opened our eyes looking into each others. "C-can't you control yourself" I asked my cheeks burning up as Natsu smirked even more moving his head to my neck kissing up and down it as I but my bottom lip to hide a moan. "I can't help it Lucee, I want you" Natsu whispered kissing my neck in between each word.

"N-Natsu" I whispered stuttering his name as I was trying so hard to hold back another moan but he soon hit my sensitive spot getting me to let a loud moan out. I felt Natsu's smirk on my skin as he sucked on the sensitive area. "Natsu we are at my work place" I spoke fast as he moved his had back and moved it close to mine. I was out of breath he was still holding my waist close to his own as my back was on the wall right next to the closed door. "You know I get what I want Lucee" Natsu whispered as I smirked moving a hand behind his head pushing his head for his lips to be on mine.

He enjoyed it right away kissing back as my other hand was on Natsu's chest. Natsu deepened the kiss moving his right hand up and was undoing the doctors coat on me before moving it under my top getting me to pull away feeling the heat of his hand on my skin. "We can't do this here Natsu" I whispered as he moved his head for his lips to be next to my ear, his breath on it. "Why not?" he asked in a whispered as I bit my bottom lip as it did sound very hot the way his voice was slightly husky. 

"Because I am still working, I don't have long until I gotta check on Romeo" I spoke as he groaned as I knew he cared for the young boy as a younger brother as he sighed moving his hand out from under my top. "Just wait until we are home then" he mumbled slightly annoyed as I laughed slightly as he smiled toward me as I did so. "You will get me fired one day" I spoke moving the hand behind his head to my shoulder as Natsu put his forehead onto mine smiling toward me still.

"I wouldn't let them" he replied as I knew he had power as I sighed shaking my head slightly as I was enjoying the heat coming off him. He always was so warm. "You promised not to use that power on my work, I work hard for this job" I spoke as Natsu pouted slightly getting me to giggle at him. That made him smile right away as he gave me a quick kiss. "Fine, fine" he then gave up knowing I would win as I heard a knock at the door. Natsu muttered some curse words under his breath as he moved out away from me, letting me free from the wall.

My body missing his own and his heat right away as I moved to the door opening it to see Nurse Michelle. She was my young cousin she worked as nurse to help me out. We always was a team. "Romeo's blood came back clear Big-I mean Lucy" Michelle spoke nearly using the nickname she has for me as I got her to promise to call me Lucy when at work. "Good the bullet didn't cause poison" I sighed in relief as I did know Romeo thanks to Natsu and his sister Wendy. "Lucy the boss wants you to go home for today, you been working nonstop" Michelle spoke.

I got hugged from behind my back on a warm chest making me know it was Natsu who put his head on my shoulder. "I agree with this" I spoke still in a lust mood. "See Natsu agrees" Michelle spoke smiling toward me as I sighed knowing I had no chance in winning this fight. "Only if YOU watch over Romeo, we dunno who tried to kill him so I am worried he could still be a target" I spoke as Michelle nodded agreeing to my term as she ran off happy. She and my boss Porlyusica worried that I work so much.

Natsu let me go as I took off the doctors coat hanging it up as Natsu grabbed my hand as I smiled. We walked out the hospital and started walking home. "You was stressed earlier on the phone, I saw you, who was it?" I soon asked as Natsu rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand as I sighed knowing it was about the mafia group. Something he couldn't tell me yet. "Hey you know I just want you to stay safe" Natsu spoke as we stopped outside the Dragneel mansion as Natsu put his hand on my cheek standing in front of me.

"I know but it makes me worry about you more when you can't say" I spoke as he put his forehead on mine. "Soon as we tie the not I will tell you everything, I promise" Natsu replied as I smiled pulled him into a kiss shocking him but he kissed back right away. Our eyes closing as he moved a hand onto my waist pulling me closer to him as my hands moved to his shoulders. We pulled away when needing air as the lust was back in his eyes as I knew he saw it in mine. "Shall we?" I asked smirking slightly as Natsu smirked picking me up in a bridal hold getting me to laugh as he did.

"Practice makes perfect Lucee" Natsu spoke taking me into the house were things really heated up.