Chapter 6

~Lucy~ 

I ended up working all day. It was night and I will still doing test on the blood samples we had gotten. I was so worried about Michelle and Wendy. It kept me going. I was wide away as two nurses and a doctor had to be rushed into rooms in the ward finding out they catch the infection. I moved my head back taking a breath as I noticed something in the vent. I grabbed a chair standing on it looking in the vent to see a unknown package as I smelt it giving off something. The infection.

It was how it was spreading. I got down now rushing and grabbing gloves and a mask as I was most likely already infected after smelling but there was a chance it needed time to fully grow. I got back on the chair pulling the part of the vent out as it was already missing screws. Someone in this hospital was with the group doing this. I grabbed the package and moved to the glass case. I placed it inside and sealed it all up before moving my hands into the inner gloves that went inside as I opened the package to show the red stuff growing on everyone.

It wasn't a rash. The person who wrote that down. My eyes widen as I heard a click behind me. I turned my head to see a girl smirking at me. "Nurse Flare, explain this" I snapped as the girl had long red hair and red eyes. She was wearing the light blue nurse outfit. She was holding a gun that was aimed at my head. "Raven Tail has a score with Fairy Tail it was only meant to affect Wendy and witnesses but seems it is spreading like crazy" she spoke giving off a crazy laughed she was enjoying this.

"You will get infected too idiot" I pulled my hands out of the inner case gloves and turned around facing Flare who shook her head. "We made a cure before putting this in the Dragneel brat" she replied lifted her top showing a patch on her stomach. The cure. My hands turned into fist. "Then again I heard you on the phone, you know Natsu Dragneel huh? How?" she asked as only trusted friends knew I was soon to marry him. People who needed to know also. "Answer or die?" she ordered harshly.

"How about you drop that gun" Porlyusica spoke showing up in the room holding her own gun toward Flare shocking me. "I heard you was a Fairy but I didn't think it was true old hag" Flare spun me around and pulling me close to her body. My back on her large breast as the end of the gun was on the side of my head. "Flare you care about others you have worked here for years in the kids ward" I spoke looking downward knowing my hair would make a shadow covering my eyes. I knew I would confused Porlyusica.

"You really want a young girl who did nothing wrong to die? She is still a child who looked up to you? Michelle who thought of you as a sister and me who thought of you as a friend" I spoke as I felt the gun shaking. She was a good person on the inside. I knew she was. "Your patch ran out didn't it? You been here longer than myself and you forced a doctor to write down wrong information, you came forward as your infected aren't you?" I then asked as I felt her whole body shaking as I turned my head looking at her.

"Flare please calm down, this is not your doing you was made. Stand down and you won't get hurt. I can make you a cure, you can live" I spoke as I saw her eyes watering. I was right. She was scared. Not of being caught. Of dying. She was so scared of dying she came forward to do something. I had to stay calm. I showed any worry I could get killed. "Please Flare" I as she pushed me on the ground aiming her gun at me tears building in the corner of her eyes. "SHUT UP" she shouted looking as if she was about to pull the trigger.

The echo of a gunshot filled the room as Porlyusica had shot through Flare's arm making her drop the gun as Porlyusica rushed at Flare dealing with her as I told her to grab the patch on her stomach. I got up grabbing the gun still wearing normal gloves as I placed it down o the side. "Seems we are all infected no one can come to this ward" I spoke as Porlyusica ordered me to inform the others. I walked off putting on a full lock down on the ward. Small red lights were going off as no one could leave or come inside.

I pulled off the mask over my head as I went to the side typing on the computer fast putting down the information just given as I made sure people were going to check the vents in the hospital. Porlyusica gotten the patching passing it to me as I finished typing. I walked over grabbing pliers taking the patch with them and placed them on the side as I grabbed swabs and other things to test the patch. I had to work fast. I saw in the corner of my eye Porlyusica put a tied up Flare in the corner of the room.

"Porlyusica please check on the others, I got here" I spoke as she nodded leaving the room as I kept working hearing Flare laugh all crazy as I saw the fungus growing on her skin slowly. "We are all going to die" she sang as she had lost her mind thanks to the infection. Raven Tail. I had heard of them before. The gang that wanted Fairy Tail to pay for unknown reasons. They had sent Flare in on a death mission. She was used. "I have to find this cure" I whispered to myself as Flare was still laughing.