Chapter 9

~Lucy's Pov~ 

I woke up my head killing me as I saw myself in a normal hospital room. The cure must of worked on me as well. I sat up to see Natsu in the chair next to me his head on his arms, that were on the bed next to me leg. He was fast asleep. In the chair behind him was an passed out Wendy. I smiled slightly seeing them as I put my hand on my hurting head to feel a bandage. I must of hit my head pretty hard falling. I took a deep breath as I saw Natsu waking up. I was half asleep rubbing his eye, sitting up.

I held back a laugh as he looked at me and woke up in a second his eyes widening. "Hi" I whispered pointing to sleeping Wendy behind him. He turned his head seeing her asleep as he shook his head getting up and moved his head close to mine and pulled me in a kiss within a second. I was shocked but kissed back my hands moving on their own. One hand went into Natsu's cheek while the other went to his shoulder. Natsu hand a hand on the bed to balance him and his other hand was on my side. 

Natsu ended up deepening the kiss as we heard the door opening we pulled away. Natsu sat down fast next to me on the bed making me laugh as Porlyusica was the one to come into the room. "You woke up" she spoke looking toward me with a slight smile. "The cure worked" I spoke smiling as she nodded walking over. She soon noticed sleeping Wendy as Natsu grabbed my hand holding it slightly tighter than normal. He must of been more worried. "Fairy Tail took Flare, it was easy to see she was used" Natsu informed me as I nodded.

"You will struggle with moving around a lot so you have a couple of weeks off work, Natsu will have to help you basic needs until your strength is back up" Porlyusica soon explained as I nodded. Soon little Wendy was waking up as she saw me awake. "Lucy!" she nearly shouted moving onto the beg to hug me. I hugged back with one arm as Natsu wasn't letting go of my hand. I knew he wouldn't. "I'm so glad your ok Wendy" I spoke as she was crying slightly. "I was so scared you wasn't going to wake up" she spoke as Natsu smiled at his younger sister.

"I think your brother is more calm than you for once" I spoke getting her to laugh slightly as she pulled away from the hug tears still going down her face as she grabbed my other free hand. Porlyusica had left the room leave us alone as it took some hours before I could leave. They wanted me to use a wheelchair but because I didn't want to Natsu ended up carrying me to the car. "You know I meant try walking there right" I mumbled as Wendy had helped me change before hand as Natsu smirked slightly.

"No way in hell I'm letting you push yourself Lucy, you already got them angry finding out about Michelle" Natsu spoke getting me to laugh slightly. Once at the car Wendy opened the door for me as Natsu got me inside as I put the seat belt on. Wendy sat in back as Natsu was in the drivers side. "I'll make you some real food once we are home Lucy" Wendy spoke as Natsu started driving. "Thank you Wendy" I spoke laughing slightly as she hated hospital food. She really did. Most people did really.

I got use to it as it was for lunch most of the time as I always forgot to bring or buy a lunch so I just went with what the hospital offered. It wasn't a long drive as Natsu carried me to the bedroom as Wendy said she would start cooking as she headed to the kitchen. "Natsu I will need to walk sooner or later" I mumbled as he laid me in the be. "I pick later" he answered as he was still worried about me. I sat up getting him to move his head near mine putting his hands each side of me. "What you think your doing?" he soon asked.

I put my hands on his cheeks. "This" I whispered pulling him into a kiss as he smirked through it kissing back as I ended up laying on the bed, Natsu on top of me as we was stilling in the kiss as Natsu ended up deepening it. I felt one of his hands at my right thigh as we pulled away for air. "N-Natsu, Wendy is downstairs" I whispered holding back a small moan as Natsu moved his head to my neck kissing down it. I bit my bottom lip hard my eyes closing as I was enjoying the kisses. "I don't care" he soon whispered before kissing back up.

I was struggling to hold back another moan as Natsu did the final kiss on my neck before moving his forehead onto mine. "I could get her to leave for awhile" Natsu whispered smirking as I felt a slight smirk go onto my face. "She only just got cured, don't be mean" I whispered as Natsu soon pouted. At times I could swear he was a sex addict but if he was so was I. "Fine but tomorrow you are all mine" he mumbled giving me a quick kiss getting off me and onto his feet. He took his top off getting my smirk to grow as I bit my bottom lip.

He turned his head catching it as he smirked toward me. "Enjoying the view Miss Heartfilla?" Natsu asked as I laughed sitting up. "Of course" I answered as he came back over to me getting to me height. "Never get me worried like that again alright" he soon whispered a serious look on his face as I placed my hands on his shoulders. "I didn't mean to make you that worried" I whispered back as he gave me another quick kiss. "Didn't stop me having an heart attack when you passed out" he mumbled as I moved a hand down his chest. 

Enjoying the feeling of his well built body. "I'm sorry" I whispered as he moved some of my hair behind my ear. "God you are so lucky I love you more than anything sometimes" he whispered getting up and pulling me onto my feet shocking me as he held me up and close to him. "I love you" I spoke smiling as he smiled at me kissing my cheek. "I love you too" he replied making me smile even more.