Fight! Fight! Fight!

Four POV

I stared at the large group of first years that had come to try out for the Gryffindor quidditch team. My gaze turned to Tris who was smiling at me. I moved my gaze away and saw some people running down the hill. As they got here I smiled and began to speak. "Welcome to the Gryffindor quidditch tryouts. If you're just here to watch go up there." I said while pointing at the large sitting area. To my surprise no one moved an inch. "Okay... Well I'm Four and I'm the quidditch captain. I'm also one of the chasers but all of the other team members left last year. So the positions open are. chaser, 2 beaters, keeper and the seeker" I said and I then went on explaining how to play. It was quite like soccer except with your hands and with a lot more things to worry about.

The first group to try out consisted of Tris Prior (Chaser), Isabelle Lightwood (Seeker), Katniss Everdeen (Beater), Percy Jackson (Keeper) and Jace Wayland (Beater). I ran around the track throwing the quaffle into the net. There were a couple more groups and I had decided my team. 

"Okay." I said looking at my clipboard. "The second chaser for the Gryffindor team is Tris Prior." Tris smiled and people clapped for her while others fumed that they were'nt chosen. "The seeker is Harry Potter." There were many cheers and screams as Harry pumped his fists in the air. "The two beaters are Jace Wayland and Rose Hathaway." Rose smirked and Jace ran his fingers through his hair. "And the keeper is, now before I say this the person did try out for beater but they seemed like a better fit for keeper. Katniss Everdeen." Katniss' jaw dropped and everyone clapped. I smiled brightly and looked at my hands. Tris was staring at me again.

Pippin POV

As Merry and I tiptoed towards the broom closet - that was 'supposedly' stuffed with confiscated firecrackers - two boys stood in our way. They were obviously twins and both had flaming red hair. I smiled innocently and they both grinned. 

"Want to join us in a firecracker prank?" One of them asked obviously guessing our motives for coming here. I turned to Merry and he smirked at me.

"Definitely." Merry said and we then went forth creating mischief and mayhem. 

I sat down in the Hufflepuff common room staring at a girl with a pale complexion. She looked like she permanently had no emotion. She looked at me like I was a crazy person and I glared at her. "Bitch." I said under my breath as I stared at the fireplace. 

The Doctor POV

I looked down at my hands as Sherlock walked up to me.

"I'm the seeker for Ravenclaw." He boasted and I glared at him. 

"Look I don't even care." I stated and got up to walk away.

"You do care but right now you can't be bothered to fight me because you keep getting reminded of your home planet." He emphasized on the word planet and I stumbled mid-step as I looked back at him.

"W-w-what?" I stuttered and Sherlock smirked. "Who told you." I whispered menacingly and he put up his hands innocently.

 "I just read between the lines." He said and I punched him in the face. He opened his mouth a little and punched my gut. I then kicked him in the knee and he smiled. I wanted t understand what was running through that asshole's mind. He the kicked my shin and I gasped as I held it. He then pushed me to the ground and I slowly got up. His eyes were looking everywhere at once so all I could see were blurs for his pupils. I growled and he snarled. Now a crowd of people had gathered to watch the new fight. Some were even chanting.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" They yelled and I smiled as I dodged one of Sherlock's blows. 

"Place your bets! Place your bets! Crazy V Weirdo!" I immediately wondered if I was crazy or weirdo when Sherlock punched me in the temple making everything go dark.

Percy POV

I stared at the crowd of people as I walked towards them. Then they all gasped as I heard something fall. I quickened my pace and found the crowd circled around the Doctor and Sherlock. Sherlock was walking away from an unconscious Doctor. They both had blood on them and I realized that they had been fighting. I watched two guys pick up the Doctor and escort him too the hospital wing. A girl my age walked up behind me and gaped at the blood on the floor.

"What happened?" She demanded and I turned towards her.

"There was a fight." I said and she glared at the ground.

"Why didn't anyone stop it?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I just got here." I stated. Her blonde hair was tied into a side plait and she fiddled with it as she stared at the blood. "What's your name?" I asked trying to distract her from the blood.

"Annabeth." She said and I smiled.

"Cool, I'm Percy." I said and her mouth dropped open.

"Oh my Gods! You're like me!" She said and I looked at her quizzically.

"Gods?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"You're a demigod." She whispered and I frowned.

"What?" I asked, still entirely confused. She bit her lip and I could see her trying to think of something.

"Demigod means you're half mortal, half God. For the demigods I'm talking about it's Greek demigods." She said and I was starting to question her sanity. I frowned at her one last time and turned on my heel to walk away. She sighed and I glared at the floor. 'Why does she think I'm a demigod?' I asked myself as I slowly trudged up to the Gryffindor common room, ready to go to bed.