OMG

Clary POV

I sat in the library with Simon when I stared at the blonde haired boy I had seen on the bus. I think Simon noticed I wasn't listening to his ranting so he added. "... I've actually, lately been sleeping with your mother, just thought you should know." The boy smirked at me and I blushed.

"OMG Simon." I whispered to him and his cheeks went red. 

"I'm not really sleeping with your mum (Sorry I'm Australian so that's how I spell mum) I mean she's hot and..." He fumbled on his words. "I-I mean she's good looking for her age and..." Luckily for Simon I wasn't listening anymore. I looked at the book I was meant to be 'studying' and flicked through the pages.

"What the hell is a patronus charm?" I asked and someone snatched the book from me. 

"Where did you find this?!" She hissed and I saw it was the library woman.

"Um, over there." I said pointing to the section marked science. She glared at me and I winced. "Lets go." I whispered to Simon and we both got up.

"It's been nice meeting you." Simon said to the lady as we walked off and I stifled a giggle. "I don't think I've ever seen an angrier librarian." Simon said and I laughed. 

"I better go." I said and I ran to the great hall. I sat down on seat next to a girl with blonde hair.

"Hi I'm Tris." She said and I smiled.

"Clary." I said and we then went into a long conversation about school.

 The Doctor POV

I stood in the Great Hall when Sherlock walked up to me. I could feel my smile turn into a snarl the minute I saw him.

"Aw, don't be like that." He said and I narrowed my eyes. I had to ball my hands into fists so I wouldn't punch him. He rolled his eyes and laughed as Katniss walked past. "Oh, hey Catnip." He said and I flexed my fingers. "I'm sorry you couldn't even get a guy who is as lonely as me." He said and I jumped at him. He was five steps ahead of me and had already snatched my arm and placed it behind my back. I growled when I realised the whole hall was silent. I laughed and I knew that Sherlock was frowning. I stepped on his foot and when he cried out in pain I punched him in the gut. I had him pinned down on the floor and he was glaring at me. I stood up and kicked him in the ribs. He groaned and I walked away when Katniss ran after me. I was fuming and when I walked out of the door and turned the corner she hugged me. 

"Thank you." She said and I smiled. I turned to her and laughed. She joined in. I then, for no apprarent reason, lent in and kissed her. She stood frozen and I pulled away smiling. 

"See ya." I said and I ran up the steps towards the Gryffindor common room. My eyes fell upon a neatly wrapped gift on my bed and I opened it. Inside was a note and a set of keys. The note read, 

'Dear Doctor,

I am happy to give you something that you had stolen awhile ago. Your 'Police Box' is in the room with the mirror of Erised. As I know what you are, I already presume the way to that room. It would be a logical idea to park your TARDIS somewhere else because soon anther person sall be coming across this room and I don't want your secret getting out. 

Sincerley Yours,'

The note ended there and I smiled brightly. I ran out of the portrait hole and up the may stairs till I reached the room with the tall mirror filling it. I stepped inside and almost cried when I saw my TARDIS. I ran up to it and hugged it tightly. My hand shook as I tryed to put the key in the keyhole. Once I was finally succesful I pushed the door open, defying the words on the sign. I ran over to the controls, throwing my jacket on the bars that guided me from falling over. Tears fell down my cheeks and I pulled a lever to start the engine. 

"Bigger on the inside." I whispered to myself and soon I had gotten through setting up where I was going. The unique hum of the TARDIS echoed around me as it moved. I sighed and relaxed into a chair I had pulled over to the control panel. "This is the life."

Annabeth POV

I walked over to my bed and settled in as I held a book to my face. Lissa, I think, walked into the room laughing and sat down on the couch. 

"Hi." I said, not removing my gaze from the book. 

"Hey, you're Annabelle right?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"Annabeth actually. Your Lissa?" I asked and she nodded. 

"My full name is Vasilisa Dragomir." She said and my jaw dropped.

"I've definetley never heard a name like that before. My last name is Chase." I said and she giggled.

"Cool." She said and she walked over to her bed. 

"I uh... need to sleep." She said and I smiled. 

"Okay. I'll turn off the light." I said and another girl groaned. "Night guys." I said and the whole room was filled with girls whispering goodnight to each other. I then fell asleep and dreamed about Greece.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG guys I was listening to music the whole time I was writing this and when I wrote the Sherlock/Doctor fight True Love by P!nk came on, you guys are luck nothing happened there cause my mind was playing tricks on me. During the scene with Lissa a song from the VA soundtrack came on so that made me laugh. I shall be posting soon and vote if you like DoctorXKatniss kiss...

PS. The song on the side is for the Doctor and the TARDIS, I mean, the Doctor's life would suck without the TARDIS, just saying