Emotionlessitis

LEO POV

I twiddled my thumbs as the teacher began explaining something about latitude or... something. My grandma told me I needed to pay attention in class more but I couldn't focus on one thing for a long amount of time. The teacher droned on and on as my attetion span weakened and weakened until I got in trouble for fidgeting. The bell rang and I let out a sigh of relief. I practically ran out of the class when I ran into the back of a girl.

"Watch where your walking." She snapped as she pulled herself up. I gaped at her as I realised I had been staring at her before. She had brown hair with pink highlights. She glared at me and stormed off leaving me dumb founded. Jason came up behind me and patted me on the back.

"Real smooth." He said and I closed my eyes. Jason then guided me to the great hall because I had forgotten how to use my legs. I sat down and began to eat as much food as I could fit in my stomach. Then the girl who had yelled at me sat down beside myself. She frowned at me and I stopped eating.

"Hi." I said weakly and she rolled her eyes. I bit my lip in a sudden embarased moment when she smiled at me taking me off guard. 

"God, lighten up." She said and she got up to walk away. As soon as she was gone my face hit the table as I tried to hide my face. 

BELLA POV

I suddenly felt vulenerable as my eyes fell upon the most beautiful boy I had ever seen, and he was glaring at me. I teared my eyes away (which took a lot of effort as he seemed to sparkle) and looked back to the girl who was talking about, nargles...? or something. The bell rang for my next class and I sighed as I looked at my schedule, revealing that I had fighting next. I trudged towards the gym and stood with in the crowd of people watching the teacher. 

"Professor Aragorn, I-I-I forgot to do my h-h-homework." A girl with long red hair said and I stared blankly at her, yet that was my regular face. I suffered from a thing I called emotionlessitis. It's a very serious problem that makes people unable to express emotions. Professor Aragorn smiled brightly and he pretended she wasn't there. 

"Okay students, get into partners, we're practising fighting." Straight away everyone had already gotten a partner, and I was stuck with the boy who was glaring at me. This was going to be fun.

SHERLOCK POV

I stared at the sheet that held all the answers to my maths test and scoffed.

"A real cheat sheet." I said and the boy glared at me.

"If your so smart, don't use a cheat sheet. You're a Ravenclaw anyway." He said and I sighed.

"It's not for me." I hissed and he winced in fright.

"Who's it for? Your girlfriend?" He asked and I grinned.

"For a matter of fact, yes." I said proudly and he faked gagged.

"Who?" He asked and I smirked.

"Cerys."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that it was so short. Left you with a cliffhanger. I have now made a trailer and it's up on youtube but for some reason I can't add it to wattpad media. It's Fandom High Wattpad Trailer.