The YouTuber Bus

A/N This Chapter used to be called New Kids but I changed the name when SavannahWhite726 called it the YouTuber Bus and everyone else started calling it that too :) 

Dan POV

I hate being late for school, especially when it's a few weeks late. Luckily others were also late to this boarding school, so I wasn't alone. I sat down on the bus and my friend Phil sat next to me.

"ANTHONY, someone teased me about my hair!" I heard a boy whine and when I looked at him I understood why. His hair resembled a loaf of bread.

"Don't be such a wimp Ian!" He yelled back and I stifled a laugh. 

"This is gonna be fun." I whispered to Phil and he laughed. Soon the bus was filled to the brim and it was filled with chatter. 

"Hey I'm Ryan Higa." A boy had walked up to us with a smirk and immediatley I went silent. 

"Sorry about him, he's too lazy too interact with people." Phil stated and I looked away, distracting myself with a bag of malteasers.

"It's fine-" He was cut off by someone throwing something at his head.

"Jenna!" He immediatley turned away and rushed towards the culprit. I rolled my eyes and felt a bit jealous. Everyone seemed to be great friends where as Phil and I didn't know anyone. Then the bus stopped for the last time and three girls got on. They looked awfully out of place with their matching clothes that made them look like spies and there sunglasses that sheilded there gaze. One of them jumped into the seat behind us and smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Caitlin!" She smiled brightly and I stared at her. "Okay then..." Phil elbowed me in the ribs and I protested in pain making Caitlin laugh.

"I'm Dan." I finally said with a mumble and Phil grinned.

"Phil." Another girl sat in the seat beside her and looked down at her hands. 

"Sure make me sit next to a random person." The third one said and they all giggled.

"This is weird." Phil said after awhile and I nodded. 

Hermione POV

I closed the book that I had been reading to find some new kids walking into the Great Hall. One caught my eye but I swiftly looked away. I can't be distracted by boys when I have so much I need to do. Harry sat down next to me and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I'm trying to work here." I said angrily and he looked up at me.

"I'm trying to sleep here." He stated and we ended the communication as he drifteed off to sleep on my shoulder. A girl ran up and sat next to me. 

"Oh my God I'm in Gryffindor!" She squealed and I laughed. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asked indicating Harry and immediatley shot up.

"No! No definitley not!" He yelled and I slinked into the background.

Cerys POV

I skipped towards the boy who had been leaning against the wall. I copied him and he frowned at me.

"Hello." He said formally and I bit my lip.

"Hi I'm Cerys and you're really scary so I came to talk to you so it would be cool to see what is going on with you." I said really quickly and the boy just looked at me.

"I'm not scary." He mumbled and I looked over at Rain as I was blushing. She was talking to a boy who was quite smaller than her and I think his name was Merry. I ran my hands through my hair and frowned when I found knots blocking my path. "I'm Sherlock." He said and I smiled at him. 

"Cool." I said but he just stared at me like he was inspecting me. I hugged myself protectivelt and walked away. He's cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that, that was short, I was in a rush. Demiwhovianpotterjay, out!