Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon!

Sam POV

I sighed as I walked into the classroom, of course no one else was there, even the teachers were gone. Gone, the word sent shivers up my spine and I winced in fright. I never liked that word ever since my dad left and I hurt- No I'm not getting into that, my power scares me enough as it is. I walked over to the common room instead and found that the only person there, was Percy Jackson. 
"Hey." I said and he looked up.
"Oh, hi what's up?" He asked and I frowned.
"Everyone's gone, I'm not kidding I think we're the only people left in the school." We stayed silent and the whole school felt empty and lonely. 
"This is kinda scary." He said and I nodded.
"I'm gonna head up to the room." I said and I walked up, leaving Percy alone in the common room. I opened the cupboard and stared at it, the last time I had seen Quinn he was looking in a cupboard. I leaned my head in and saw that there was light behind the clothes. When I pushed past those I saw a whole new world covered in snow! "PERCY!" I yelled and he ran up. "Look." I said and as we both looked in something pushed us from behind. 
"Crap!" Percy grabbed a hold of the door as it began to close and held it open. 
"IF ANYONE IS HERE COME TO MY VOICE!" I yelled and suddenly a whole mob of students and staff swarmed around us.
"Oh, that was convenient." Percy said blankly and everyone piled through the cupboard.
"Hey Quinn." I said slapping him on the back as he walked past.
"Oh my God Sam, you won't believe what I have been through." 

Dan POV 

I stumbled through the cupboard last and almost cried at the sight of a blanket. 
"Bloody hell it was cold." I said as I wrapped the doona around myself. I walked down to the common room where everyone was crowding around the fireplace. I spotted Phil and Caitlin sitting on the couch talking about... Lions? I walked over and sat down on the warm floor. 
"Hey Dan." Caitlin said and Phil smiled.
"Hi Dan." Phil then said and there was a breif awkward silence. "I shall leave you two." Phil then said standing up and Caitlin widened her eyes.
"Wait! No! What?" She said quickly and I rolled my eyes. "DON'T LEAVE ME WITH HIM!" She yelled as Phil walked away and I glared at her. "Geez take a joke Dan." Caitlin then said when looking at me. Percy walked past suddenly and smirked.
"Awww what a cute couple." He said and everyone stopped and stared at us.
"WE'RE NOT DATING!" Caitlin and I said in sync and she walked off angrily. I groaned loudly and glared at Percy.
"That was sooooo worth it." He said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SHOULD CAITLIN AND DAN BE A THING??? I DON'T KNOW! ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER THE CONTEST SHALL BE ENDING IN TWO DAYS SO SEND IN YOUR CHAPTERS> PEACE OUT!