Holes Tribute!

Caitlin POV 

I didn't know what to say, I was so confused.
"What?" I asked with a dumb expression plastering my face.
"Ugh! Seriously Caitlin?! How could you not notice?! You're such an idiot!" Dan yelled and I gritted my teeth.
"Careful what you say dip shit, I can break your jaw." I said hiding how hurt I really was. I think I liked Dan too but how was I supposed to announce that right after he called me an idiot?! I'm so pissed off at him. 
"No I didn't mean it." Dan said as I stormed out.
"Fuck you!" I screamed back at him and he gaped at me. "If you EVER speak to me again, I will kill you." I threatened and I spun around. I ran right into Dumbledore and I gasped as he had obviously heard me swear, oh and threaten Dan.
"Ms. James. Please follow me to my office." I groaned and followed him angrily. I was trying very hard to not let him see the tears welling in my eyes. Oh jeez, I'm probably one of the most violent girls here, yet I'm also the most emotional! How does that work?! Once we reached his office I sat in the seat I had grown accustomed too as I had been here, many times. "What happened?" Dumbledore asked leaning his chin on his hands. 
"Nothing sir." I said with dishonesty swelling in my chest. 
"Who's fault was this conflict?" He asked and I suddenly remembered one of my favourite books ever.
"It was my no good, dirty rotten, pig stealing, great, great, grandfather." He chuckled and I realized he had also read Holes. 
"Caitlin, I mean what I say, you need to work on your behaviour or I'll have no choice but to expel you." Dumbledore said and my eyes widened.
"B-b-but I have nowhere to go!" I protested and he unclasped his hands.
"I'm sorry about that but if you want to stay you need to work on your behaviour." He said and I stood up. 
"I've gotta go." I said as tears were threatening to escape the hold I had on them. I ran out and into an abandoned classroom where I started sobbing uncontrollably. Cerys was dead, Dan hates me because I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot and soon I'm gonna be expelled. My life is horrible. No one cares about me! Maybe they would all be better off, if I was dead. At this moment I saw the rope in the corner of the room and I stood up. As I picked it up I started singing.

If Only If Only The Woodpecker Sighs  

I stood up on a chair and hung the rope on a pole going across the roof.

The Bark on The Tree Was As Soft As The Skies 

I tied a noose and breathed in deeply, do I really want to do this?

As The Wolf Waits Below Hungry And Lonely 

Another breath and I placed my head with in the hole, tightening it around my neck. Am I positive this is what I want? 

He Cries To The Moo-oo-oon 

One last breath and I got ready to kick the chair away.

If Only If Only 

I kicked the chair away and the door slammed open. 
"CAITLIN!!!" It was Dan and he grabbed me. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" I was almost unconscious from the breath that it took away. He untied the noose and lifted me up. I closed my eyes and the last thing I heard was Dan screaming for help. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Okay guys this was one of the more serious chapters. If you, or anyone you know is contemplating the choice of suicide please speak to someone. You can speak to me if you want because I am fine with helping. If you ever come to the point of thinking of committing suicide please think of the impact it could have on others. If you can't think of anything that would change please tell someone. Suicide is a serious thing that should not be taken lightly. So if you know someone or are contemplating ending your life, please speak to someone. 

Other then that VERY serious note Cliffhanger Alert!!!! I'm enjoying cliffhangers lately! :)