Going Rogue

A/N NOW YOU SHALL FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF THING CAITLIN IS!!!! 'No she isn't a timelord like in my other story, but this shall all be explained'

Caitlin POV 

 I walked out of the hospital and everyone would give me a strange look.

"Hey Rogue." A person I had never met said as they walked up to me.

"Um.. My name is Caitlin." I said with a hint of confusion.

"Well, everyone calls you Rogue now. Cause you've gone rogue." He said and I frowned.

"That's idiotic." I said and I walked off. 'Rogue? Really?' I thought to myself as I walked down a darkened corridor. "Wait where am I?" I asked out loud and I ran right into Harry, Hermione and Ron. "Oh shit, sorry guys." I said and then I looked up at what clearly was a giant, three-headed dog. It snarled and Hermione turned and looked at me. 

"Um.. I know this is going to sound weird but please tell me you're a witch." I gasped, I had never told anyone that. Heck, I had never even thought about it. My wand was in my back pocket, almost burning a hole in it, itching for me too use it. I pulled it out and waved it in front of her eyes.

"Yes." I said and Hermione let out a sigh of relief. I then realized that the dog was sound asleep and a harp was playing by itself. 

"Yay, Rogue's coming with us." Ron said happily and I glared at him.

"Why is everyone calling me that?!" I said and Hermione put her hand over both mine and Ron's mouths.

"Now is not the time! We're going down the rabbit hole."        

Harry POV 

We walked through the tunnel and we found ourselves at a giant chess board. 

"Um.. Wizard's Chess?" Ron asked walking up too one of the chess pieces.

"That game is barbaric." Hermione stated and I looked at the ground. Rogue (As everyone now called her) walked towards the entry of the next room and was hit by one of the giant chess pieces. She was thrown right into a wall and she landed on the floor.

"Oh my God!" Hermione said as she ran over to her. "She's unconscious." She stated and I nodded.

"I guess we have to play." Ron said and he then planned an elaborate game of Wizard's Chess that played out well until. "I need to sacrifice myself." Ron said with a shaky voice.

"What?!" Hermione and I said in unison and he nodded.

"Harry, you need to get in there." He stated and he played the chess piece so that it was knocked out by the queen and the Harry's piece reached the king.

"RON!!!" Hermione screamed when the king fell down. 

"Hermione, stay with Ron and Caitlin, I need to get in there." I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?! But Harry-"

"I'll be fine, just look after them." I said and before she could protest I walked into the next room. Inside, was the mirror of Erised and Quirrel. "Professor! Snape's trying to steal the Philophesor's Stone!" I exclaimed and Quirrel looked at me with a smirk.

"Do you really think Snape could do all this Mr. Potter?" He asked as he started undoing his turban. "You have it all wrong." He said and he turned around so I could see the back of his head. A face was on his head, and not any face. Voldemort's face. 

"Harry Potter, it's been so long." He said and I ran towards the exit. But, it was surrounded in fire. "Where is the stone?" Voldemort asked and Quirrel grabbed me from behind.

"Wha-" I was placed in front of the Mirror of Erised and all I saw was me, putting a red stone into my pocket. I lightly brushed my hand over my pocket and felt the stone bulging out of it.

"What do you see?" He asked and I gulped.

"I see Me winning the Quidditch Cup and the House Cup." I lied and Voldemort snarled.

"He's lying." Quirrel grabbed me but in retaliation I placed my hand on his face. He screamed and I could see his face burning, almost melting. I kept my hand on his face until he was almost dead. Then he threw me into the stone stairs and lunged at me. I held my hand in front of me and it collided with him making him let out a gut-wrenching scream. Then he disintegrated and I breathed in heavily. Was it over? As I thought that Voldemort's ghost screamed and flew at me, then disappeared in a cloud of dust. I then fainted, I mean what else could I do? 

A/N Only 1 or 2 more chapters too go for 1st Year then 2nd Year shall be starting, fair warning, each year shall be in separate books so yeah. Also Caitlin shall now be known as Rogue (occasionally as Caitlin) that's just cause irl everyone now calls me Rogue so yeah. Sorry for late updating my wifi AGAIN wasn't working and Interactive HG won't be out for awhile so yeah. Wow, I say so yeah alot, sorry about that. Anyways Peace Out, Live Long and Prosper, May The Force Be With You,

Until Next Time,

Demiwhovianpotterjay