Study Buddy

I have so many exams to study for, better procrastinate and write fanfics... God help me...I hope you enjoy this chapter:)
DISCLAIMER! THIS ISN'T A JIKOOK FANFIC, SO NO NEED TO COMMENT ABOUT THAT, THANK YOU.
_ _ _

Jungkook managed to get Jimin's phone number and got a text message in the evening of the day they met.

--Hey, it's me Jimin. Wanna meet at the library tomorrow? I'll finish at 4pm.--

--Good evening Jimin-hyung. I'll finish a bit earlier, so I'll already be there.--

--Perfect, see you tomorrow then. I'm really glad I got a chance to talk to you today.--

Whoah...I can't believe it... first person to actually show some interest in my existence here. Well, the second one... but this guy seems much more normal than that weirdo.

The day after, Jungkook packed all of his books as usual. His parents were supporting their son's effort of improving his school performance. Another afternoon spent with books. He had one test tomorrow and he'd promised to himself that he won't accept failure.

After about an hour, he was joined by Jimin. Even this time he got surprised by him. Jimin was year above him in school, which made Jungkook to respect him. Also his incredible charm was making him a bit more shy that he would like. Jimin, being older helped Jungkook with some study materials. He was in general very nice to him, almost too nice compared to the students in his class.

"Hyung, is there any reason why you decided to talk to me yesterday?" Jungkook asked quietly.

"To be honest, when I first saw you, you looked a little bit lost. And it was obvious to me, that you were a transfer student. Also after talking to you and hearing your Busan accent, I knew that we could become closer." Hearing the word 'closer' made Jungkook a bit uncomfortable. "You see, I'm also from Busan," Jimin continued,"now you can't hear my accent anymore, but I will never be able to forget my hometown."

"If you don't mind me asking hyung, do you like it here?"

"You get used to it here. Well, you have to. People aren't interested how well you are adjusting to life in Seoul. You move here, because you have a reason for it, the end. Nobody asks you whether you like it here, you just have to. If you don't, then leave, that's it. To answer your question, I'm used to it," he smiled and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook flinched from the sudden physical contact and looked down.

Jimin looked at him intrigued. "Tell me, are you always this shy?"

No, you just make me so uncomfortable for some reason

No, you just make me so uncomfortable for some reason. Why do you look at me that way?

"Ah, I guess...," he answered.