Lighthouse

Another chapter for my lovely readers. I have a question for you. Do you find the recent chapters too long? Some of them are double the size of the previous ones. I personally prefer writing the longer chapters, but I wanted to know if they aren't tiresome to read. So in advance thanks for your feedback. Anyway as always I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _

Jungkook opened his eyes, confused where he was. It definitely wasn't his room, or his bed and the person beside him.... Where is he? He turned to his side, realizing that he was in fact in Jeju with Taehyung, staying in a hotel. It was still dark, however Taehyung wasn't there. His side of bed looked like he was sleeping there just a moment ago, so Jungkook figured that he probably went to the bathroom.

 His side of bed looked like he was sleeping there just a moment ago, so Jungkook figured that he probably went to the bathroom

"Hyung?"he whispered, but the room was completely silent.

Where did he go? He searched for his phone, it was five in the morning. Why would he wake up this early? We don't have to go to school... He still wanted to some more, so instead of musing over where Taehyung was, he wrapped the duvet around himself tighter and tried to fall asleep. It would be nice if I could hug him...it would definitely be warmer... He felt himself slowly drifting into the dreamland, however his ears registered a strange sound, followed by another. Half asleep, he listened intently. Footsteps...bare feet on the floor. He opened his eyes quickly.

Taehyung froze in the middle of the room, looking at Jungkook. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"he whispered and quickly put his hands into his pockets.

"Where were you? Outside?"Jungkook asked, his voice raspy. That sound must've been the balcony door...

"Just getting some fresh air, you know,"he smiled at him.

"Come back here," Jungkook outstretched his arms, inviting Taehyung to join him in the bed.

"I'm completely awake now, you sleep...I'll be quiet-"

"I'm cold, you have to come here,"Jungkook demanded.

"You can take my duvet."

Jungkook pouted annoyed,"will you at least come and tuck me in?"

"When did you become so needy?"

"Why do you not want to cuddle?"

Taehyung sighed and quickly walked to the bed, grabbing his duvet and draping it over Jungkook carelessly.

Jungkook was about to complain more, but then he smelled something. "What is it?"

Taehyung looked around, seeing nothing strange in the room.