Fight

I was traveling by train for several hours and having nothing to do, I wrote another chapter. As always I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _

"You taste like peaches," Taehyung whispered after he moved his lips away from Jungkook's.

Jungkook didn't know how to process what just happened. Did I just ask him to kiss me?! What the fuck...

"Hyung, this isn't right..."

"I would like to say, that I'm not really someone who cares about what's right or wrong. But it's not true. However in this situation it might be..."

"I... I don't like this..."

"Too bad Jungkookie, I can't even count how many times I've warned you about not testing me. Kissing me last night was a huge mistake. And unfortunately I enjoyed it."

"I could never understand what you meant by that... I still don't understand..."

"You don't need to understand... but this is what you get for that. And it will be like this every time from now on."

"This is too much..."

"If it is, then why did you kiss me last night, hmm?

"I wanted to make hyung feel better."

Taehyung, still cupping Jungkook's cheeks nuzzled his nose,"you are dangerously cute."

"I wasn't thinking back then, so let's just forget about it, please."

"Are you telling me that you don't like kissing me? I dare to disagree

"Are you telling me that you don't like kissing me? I dare to disagree...your face betrays you."

Every time... every time he has an upper hand...

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrists and pulled his hands down, away from his face. " You think you can read me like a book, hyung? Am I that simple? Then think again." He turned away and started walking down the Fortress path back.

Shit! This is bad... really bad...His face felt burning hot, he could swear that the scattered rain droplets turned into vapor right after they had touched his skin. He didn't look back, he wanted to get away from the embarrassing situation.

Taehyung caught up with him,"is baby Jungkookie sulking?"he chuckled.

He really doesn't know when to stop...

"Maybe after punching you in the face, you would know whether I'm sulking or not, hyung," he could feel his rage boiling.

Taehyung was taken aback,"then try it Jungkook, hit me... You know, your anger is just another proof of denial..."