Peck vs Kiss

A week after my dad passing away, my grandpa passed away too. It seems like some kind of a sick joke...In less than a year I lost three close family members and it's just too much to cope with everything else I have to cope with in life...Thank you for all the sweet comments last week, I seriously have the nicest readers ever.

Thank you for all the sweet comments last week, I seriously have the nicest readers ever

I'll work hard to continue this story no matter what...As long as someone is reading it...so, I hope you enjoy this chapter :)
_ _ _

"What the hell are you doing?"Yugyeom hissed.

"Please cooperate,"Jungkook hissed back.

Taehyung looked away and continued talking to few of the people standing near him. Jungkook took his hand off Yugyeom's thigh immediately.

"Sorry about that, I just wanted to avoid someone."

"You are here barely over one month and you already have enemies?"

"Not necessarily, but I just don't want to risk a collision with someone."

"And you want to avoid that collision by putting your hands on me? Who the hell is that person?"

"That's not important, I wasn't expecting that person to be here..."

"By the way, since when you drink? You used to always refuse alcohol."

"Since last week,"Jungkook took a large gulp of a mixed drink in his cup, which seemed to be Jimin's own creation.

"Oh wait...you were drinking during Chuseok? But with who? Your family was in Busan...Was it with these guys?"

"No...it was just once...maybe twice...I bought some soju, that's it...Besides I'm old enough to drink, so why are you so inquisitive?"

"I'm just checking to what degree this city has changed you..."

Probably 180 degrees?

"I'm still the same..."

Not at all...

"I hope so...So are Jimin-ssi and Yoongi-ssi your closest friends here?"

"Yeah...we go to the same school. I'm...I'm friends with one of my neighbors too...he's also from the same school."

"What about girls here? Are they drooling when they see you?"

Jungkook punched Yugyeom's shoulder,"was that the case with any girls ever?"

"Yeah, you're right, it seems very unlikely..."

Jungkook's fist hit Yugyeom's shoulder again,"what are you trying to say?!"

"That you're ugly,"Yugyeom sipped his drink casually.

"Yah! We both know that you've always been the uglier one!"Jungkook tried to tackle him without spilling his drink.