We're Not Alone

Thank you so much for all those sweet and supportive comments in the last chapter. I was seriously overwhelmed with your positive feedback <3
Also thank you for voting, as promised here's the new chapter. As always I hope you enjoy :)
_ _ _

"Shit, I think I caught cold...my throat feels scratchy,"Jungkook complained, half awake.

"Really?" Taehyung looked at him concerned. "Want to skip on school?"

"I wish..."Jungkook sniffled,"my mom would kill me...Besides, how would I even explain it to her? Sorry, your son was bathing naked in the ocean at night with his boyfriend. I already skipped two days. Actually, I should let her know that I'm back in Seoul,"he quickly typed a text message.

"Let's find a taxi, we might be late if the traffic's bad," Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. They found a taxi right away and got inside. "Good thing we share the same address, it makes things easier," Taehyung rubbed his tired eyes.

 "Good thing we share the same address, it makes things easier," Taehyung rubbed his tired eyes

"Few weeks ago, I hated that place...But now, I can't imagine going back to my old place in Busan. My life would be so empty without you now. I had no idea what I was missing,"Jungkook wrapped his hoodie tighter around himself as the car was speeding through the foggy city.

"In my case, since I'd met you, I was able to realize that I was still capable of loving."

"What do you mean?"Jungkook wiggled closer to Taehyung, not caring what the driver thought. "Say that you love me. I want to hear it."

"After you kiss me."

Jungkook leaned in a planted a kiss on Taehyung's lips. "So?"

"One more,"Taehyung closed his eyes.

Jungkook kissed him again.

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Do I really love you?"

Jungkook sighed and decided to give him the best kiss he possibly could, given how tired and unwell he felt.

"Okay, that was good,"Taehyung smiled, his lips slightly puckered.

"But you still haven't said it?"

"Do you really need to hear it? Don't you feel it here?"Taehyung placed his hand on his chest.

"Forget it,"Jungkook said, turning away. So cheesy... He crossed his arms and looked out of the window, the first fiery rays of sunshine were breaking through the fog.

"If you really want to hear it, I'll say it every day."

"It's not supposed to be forced..."

"I'm not forcing it, I just think that those words are very special, they hold a lot of meaning and should never be said carelessly."

"Okay,"Jungkook started moving back to his seat, feeling disappointed.

Taehyung took his hand to stop him and kissed it. He looked deep into his eyes,"I love you. Each day, I love you more. I hope you'll never doubt my love for you, because it's never ending,"his voice was unwavering.