Night Out

Today I had a particularly bad day, but as a result I wrote another chapter. It seems that negative emotions spark my creativity... At least something positive :) Enjoy :)
_ _ _

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he was confused. Oh my God am I late? What time is it?! He reached for his phone with lightning speed. Ten in the morning?! Are you kidding me?! He kicked away his duvet and stumbled out the bed, panicking. Wait...oh, I'm so stupid... He let out a deep breath. This school has messed me up so much... I almost got a heart attack... He finally remembered, that he didn't have to go to school this week. He shook his head and thought about what happened yesterday...

Is he still sleeping? He slowly opened his door and tiptoed to the living room. Taehyung wasn't sleeping on the couch anymore. The blanket was neatly folded and on top of it was a scrap of paper.

-I'm sorry I fell asleep. Be ready in the evening. We are going out.-
                                                                                                              -Tae-

Jungkook turned his head from left to right. I guess he went back to his apartment. He took the paper into his hands and sat down. When will I get the chance to do something for him... I have to show him my manly side... fragile boy? Just you wait Kim Taehyung... He took the blanket into his ams, hugging it tightly and nuzzling. I think I'm addicted to his scent...

He tossed away the blanket and went to the kitchen to prepare something for breakfast. I was hoping he would stay for a little bit longer... I could've made him breakfast... oh well... more food for me...

He was craving something sweet, so he opted for cereal and a banana

He was craving something sweet, so he opted for cereal and a banana. He heard message notification on his phone.

--Is everything ok? By the way everyone is upset about you not coming. We will have to talk, when I come back.-- It was mom.

Wow, I'm looking forward to that lesson...

--Yeah mom. I'm sorry, I really need to study :( --

--Just be careful and don't do anything stupid.--

Would she mind, that hyung slept here? She seems to like him a lot... And so far she hasn't said anything about me coming back home so late every time I would go out with him... He must appear really responsible in her eyes...

Jungkook had nothing to do after the breakfast, he cleaned up the apartment and focused on his messy room. Was it rude, that I didn't show him my room? As a guest... was it right for him to sleep on the couch? He had the option to go to his apartment and sleep more comfortably... Why did he stay here? He lit up the candle which Taehyung gave him to make his room smell nice. He changed the beddings, vacuumed the floor, put away the dirty laundry and scrubbed his bathroom clean. After he had finished with everything, he was really satisfied with how his room looked like.