Confessions

I wish I had time to update more frequently, but I'm trying my best with the little amount of free time, that I have. As always I hope you enjoy this chapter :)
_ _ _

Jungkook woke up around noon on Sunday. He slept well and felt fully rested.

 He slept well and felt fully rested

I can't believe yesterday happened. He giggled and reached for his phone to reread the text messages. He spent several minutes just staring at the photos Taehyung sent him. Isn't it weird to send photos like this to someone he barely knows? It was me who texted him that late in the first place... so maybe it was me, who crossed the boundaries...I just... I'm trying to keep some distance...I should... it's what's right... but I can't... He moved to the edge of his bed, his feet touching the floor. He stretched his arms and yawned. It's almost like I've known him for years. But I wonder how he feels...

He got ready to be scolded by mom for waking up so late, so he changed his clothes and made his bed. I have to thank her for changing my beddings, maybe she won't be so harsh after that... He walked to the window, another sunny day. He knew that this wouldn't last for long. The autumn in Korea has always been very short, abruptly replaced by the cold winter season. He cracked opened the window to let fresh air in. Yeah right, there is no fresh air in Seoul... He went to the bathroom to splash his face with cold water.

 He went to the bathroom to splash his face with cold water

I'm pretty sure mom will say that my face is puffy again... I'll just tell her that I'm fat and fake cry, letting her know how insensitive she is... He muffled his laugh into the towel.

His parents weren't there, there was a note on the kitchen table saying that they went grocery shopping. He didn't know whether to have breakfast or lunch so he ate some leftover rice with eggs and tofu, calling it a brunch.

I should text Taehyung-hyung about when I should come. I hope he hasn't changed his mind... It's probably better to wait for him to text first... I don't want to appear too desperate....Maybe I'm desperate... nobody likes me here...Well, there's Jimin-hyung... maybe I should text him instead.