First Ride

So here's my comeback ;) Thank you for all those votes, I'll write another chapter with the next 1000 votes on this book. I know you probably want me to update soon, but I'm not sure I can. I can feel my old "friend" depression creeping back and I don't think I'm capable of writing anymore. Anyway I hope you'll at least enjoy this chapter (it was a pain to write), it's not as long as the previous, but based on stats, not many readers finish the super long chapters. I think I'll just experiment for a while :)
_ _ _

"It's addictive, isn't it?"Jungkook asked, sitting on top of Taehyung in their car after the night of clubbing and drinking.

"What exactly?"

"Sex."

"Oh yes,"Taehyung ran his hands down Jungkook's muscular back,"if it feels good,"he took off his blazer.

"It definitely feels good,"Jungkook in return took off Taehyung's blazer.

"You are becoming so eager," Taehyung smirked.

"What about you, Tae?"Jungkook jabbed Taehyung's chest with his finger.

"I'm a bit greedy myself...But I'm just claiming what is mine,"he squeezed Jungkook's butt and then kissed his neck, still bearing the love bites of last night.

"Yesterday, I was so nervous and overwhelmed by the whole thing, I don't even know if I got to enjoy it fully. And now, I'm drunk, I don't know how it will feel."

"So you're not nervous anymore?"

"Even if there was some nervousness in me, my horniness wins,"he pressed his crotch down.

"Alcohol provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance."

"Huh?"

Taehyung put his hand down on top of Jungkook's boner. "Well you certainly don't have that problem, but too much alcohol can make things a bit soft, if you know what I mean."

"