Being Naughty

Huge thanks to those who have voted so far, I really appreciate it. Anyway, to those who are celebrating, merry Christmas! I'm home for two weeks, so I guess my gift to you is more new chapters ;) It's not much, but I hope you like them anyway. Enjoy :)
_ _ _

On Sunday, both Jungkook and Yugyeom slept until noon. Yugyeom was going back to Busan, however his train was leaving in the evening so none of the boys felt the need to wake up early. Jungkook wake up first and checked his phone, he had an unread message from Jimin.

- -Hey, I woke up really late yesterday and I don't remember much of the party. Hope you had a good time, sorry I couldn't talk to you more. Thanks for the present, if I forgot to thank you. See you at lunch break tomorrow :) - -

Oh I had more than a good time...if only you knew what was happening in your bathroom...

Jungkook sleepily rolled off his couch and almost dropped to the floor. Sleeping on the couch was far from comfortable. He looked towards his bed, Yugyeom was still fast asleep.

Would he freak out if I were to join him? Probably...But is my bed, my room, so it's my rules. With that he stumbled across the room and dropped onto his bed beside his friend.

Yugyeom mumbled something, but his sleep seemed to be unbothered

Yugyeom mumbled something, but his sleep seemed to be unbothered. Jungkook pulled one corner of the blanket to his side and dozed off getting few extra minutes of sleep.

It seemed like only five seconds had passed and a knocking on the door woke him again. It was too difficult to even open his eyes.

"Yeah?"his morning voice was hoarse.

The door opened,"I think it's time to-"Jungkook's dad walked into the room witnessing his son and his friend cuddling in the bed,"get up..."he finished his sentence.

Jungkook's eyes shot open, Yugyeom's face was inches away from his. His arms wrapped around him. What the... He immediately pulled away, sitting upright.

"Good morning, dad?"he was as confused just as his dad seemed to be.

"Why so loud?"Yugyeom woke up too. "Hey what are you doing here?"he asked Jungkook.

"Uhh, I was..."he could feel both his dad and Yugyeom looking at him,"I...I was just feeling cold...I wanted to grab additional blanket, but I just passed out..."his eyes landed on his morning wood.

Fucking hell, why now?!

"When did you come home?"dad asked.

"I don't know exactly...do you remember, Yugyeom?"Jungkook scratched his head and looked at his friend for help.

"I have no idea..."

"If mom asks, just tell her before midnight, don't make her angry today because then, I end up being a target too,"dad looked at him with pleading eyes.