First Kiss?

I got really sick and I'm stuck in bed with fever :( Well, at least I did some writing, so voilà a new chapter. I hope you like it ;)
_ _ _

What have I done?! Why... why did I do it?!

Taehyung turned to his side, his back facing Jungkook, the storm outside raging on.

What did he mean? We both know?! Shit! I fucked up... so badly... Why the hell did I kiss him? What on Earth... Now he thinks...Oh God... Never again, I'm never letting myself do that again... This was such a bad idea... but he's still here... and he didn't punch me or anything, so... I hope he's not mad... I didn't want him to cry and now I did this... good job Jungkook...

"Hyung?"he whispered.

Taehyung didn't say anything.

"Are you still scared?"he whispered again.

Taehyung slowly shook his head. He flinched when another loud thunder struck somewhere near, followed by lightning.

Jungkook wanted to hug him, pull him closer, make him feel safe, but he knew that it wasn't the right thing to do now

Jungkook wanted to hug him, pull him closer, make him feel safe, but he knew that it wasn't the right thing to do now. Instead he pulled the duvet higher, covering Taehyung's shoulders and also turned to the side, his back facing Taehyung's back.

"Good night, hyung," he whispered quietly, almost to himself.

"Good night, Kookie," he heard even quieter whisper back.

When Jungkook opened his eyes in the morning, he was the only one in his bed, Taehyung was gone. He looked around his room, there was no one there. He then went to check the living room, no one. The kitchen was empty too. Taehyung just wasn't there, he didn't leave any note either. Jungkook didn't get any text message, nothing.

Great... this is it... he is never going to talk to me again. He is most likely going to avoid me... and it's all my fault... what was I thinking?! I've never acted so reckless in my life... I'm always the one to overthink everything, every step... Yet this time, I had no restraint... it's... it's his fault too... he's been driving me insane.

He made a small breakfast and ate it alone, surrounded by nothing but silence. The rain outside has ceased through the night and now only dark clouds were covering the sky. He turned on the TV, to cut through the silence.

What should I do now? Follow my original plan... sleep a lot, eat a lot... I've lost my appetite... He pushed away his plate with half eaten breakfast. I guess I will be bored for the rest of the week... What will he be doing though? I didn't want him to be lonely and now he chooses to be lonely, rather than spend time with me... Fucking good job Jungkook, you excel in everything you do...except, when it comes to dealing with people...He sighed frustrated.

Should I apologize? Would it make things better? Or maybe, pretend it didn't happen... One thing is for certain, I'm not going to bother him, I probably seem too clingy... and he needs space... But I want to know if he's okay... what happened to him yesterday? He was acting so strange... and then crying? If I don't ask him if he's fine now, would it seem like I don't care? He left without leaving any message, so he probably wants to be left alone...