First Time

So here it is, the chapter you've all been waiting for (I don't blame you). I don't know if it will be up to your expectations, but I still hope you'll enjoy it :) Also, I'm probably going to take a break from writing for a while, it just takes up all of my free time and I don't know if it's worth it...
_ _ _

"You mean..."Taehyung looked up into Jungkook's eyes.

"Yeah,"Jungkook whispered, sitting on Taehyung's lap.

"Kookie..."Taehyung sighed and a deep line formed between his eyebrows. He looked down, hiding his emotions.

"I can't resist anymore,"he was already at his limit in the morning when Taehyung teased him, but right now it was unbearable.

It's like I've never wanted anything this badly...and if I don't get what I want, I'll go crazy...

"Are you sure?"he looked back up at Jungkook's flushed face.

"Yes."

"If you're drunk, it's probably not the best decision."

"I don't feel drunk, not even tipsy."

"You know doing it with a guy...it's different..."

Jungkook could swear that his hyung was blushing as well. A subtle shade of pink on his golden skin, visible even in the soft glow of the candles, he had put up all over the room. "I know."

Taehyung hugged him tightly,"you are the sweetest boy."

Jungkook was nervous and got shy, but there was no other way, he needed a relief. Taehyung's hard cock was pressing against him, without any mercy. It was just making things worse. There was this incredible need, he needed him.

"Will it hurt?"he asked hesitantly.

"It depends...you know...on who's on top and who's on the bottom. In different words, who's on the receiving end."

Jungkook didn't have a problem deciding that, as he was relishing in the feeling of Taehyung's cock pushing into him. "I...I want you inside of me."

"Oh fuck...you don't know what you're doing to me..."it sounded like air got knocked out of Taehyung's lungs.

"Will it be messy?"

"Unless you need to go to the bathroom , it will be fine, don't worry."

Taehyung firmly grasped Jungkook's butt and stood up, lifting him up. Without much difficulty, he carried him to the bed and dropped on top of him. "I'll make love to you now."