Saturday Morning

I'm back! I totally messed up all of my exams, despite trying so hard...I guess that's life for you... Now I have to study for one extra year, how nice, isn't it? I'm so done with school...it can go to hell. So,I kind of don't know what to do with my life right now. But, the good news is, that I think I've had my last mental breakdown and just accepted the reality.

 But, the good news is, that I think I've had my last mental breakdown and just accepted the reality

Anyway, I thought that I can't let the children starve anymore and gotta feed them something. So thus another chapter was born, even though it took me forever, sorry :( Also life's been really hard lately, I've been feeling quite down and have no motivation to write. I'll try my best to get back on track though. Enjoy :)
_ _ _

It was Saturday morning, Jungkook scrunched his face. It's too cold. His arms lazily reached over to the other side of the bed, to wrap around Taehyung. However, he only glided over empty cold sheets. He unwillingly opened his eyes, only to see that he was alone in the bed.

I've gotten used to him sleeping next to me very quickly, haven't I? Now I won't be able to fall asleep without him by my side anymore

I've gotten used to him sleeping next to me very quickly, haven't I? Now I won't be able to fall asleep without him by my side anymore...Why do I do this to myself?!

He groaned and kicked his blanket off. Taehyung's room was cold, he shivered as he walked over to the windows to open the curtains. The windows were fogged up, little droplets of water glittering in the morning sun. Jungkook yawned and stretched his arms after a good night's sleep. He turned around and trying to tame his messy hair, he went looking for Taehyung.

Jungkook found Taehyung in the kitchen, he shivered again, when his bare feet touched the cold tiles.

"I was so cold without you,"his hands snaked around Taehyung's waist as he put his head on his shoulder and back hugged him.

"Good morning, Jungkookie,"Taehyung turned around and gave him a peck on the lips.

"What are you doing in the kitchen so early, hyung?"

"Making you breakfast, of course."

"Your fridge is completely empty, but if you want to serve me cup ramyun for breakfast, I won't complain."