He finds out you go to the same school

He finds out you go to he same school.

(Derek will not be in this)

Scott: You walk into Harris's room and sit in an empty seat then some kid sat behind you and taped your shoulder. You turned around to see Scott. (Y/n) ? He asked. Scott you asked. Yeah he said. I didn't know you went here he told you. Yeah I've been going here for about 3 months you told him. And how come I've never noticed you he asked. Idk I guess faith just wanted us to meet at hospital you said with a wink.

Stiles: School was about to start and your locker wouldn't open. You got really frustrated, and started muttering curse words. Then all of a sudden some in asked you if you needed help. You turned around to see stiles. (Y/n) ?!? he asked. Yeah you're stiles you said. Yeah I didn't know you went to this school he said. Yeah well no one ever notices me you said sadly. I don't know why you're amazingly beautiful he said. You blushed and said thanks. Do you need help with your locker he asked. Uh yeah it won't open you said. What's your combination he asked. 21-35-15 you said. He put it in and it opened. Thanks stiles your a life saver, how can I ever repay you you asked him. You could let's walk you to class he said. Sure you said. And you both walk to your class.

Isaac: You walk into finstocks class and sat way in that back. Then a cute kid with blue eyes sat in front of you and you thought he looked familiar. He turned around and asked you for a pencil. When you saw him you knew exactly who he was. It was Isaac. You met him at an ice cream shop. (Y/n) ? He asked. Yeah you said. I didn't know you went here he said. Yeah I'm invisible to every one you told him. Well we should hang out again he says. Totally you said.

Aiden: You were looking for your best friend and walked in the boys locker room to find a guy shirtless. You though you seen him before. So you asked him if he seen your friend. When he turned around it was the guy from the auto parts shop. Hey you're aiden you said. Yeah and you're (y/n) he said. Yup you said. I didn't know you went here he said. I'm just quiet you told him. I can tell he said. You guys laughed. You should break out if your quiet shell he said. Maybe I will you said with a wink.

Jackson: Today the guys at your school have lacrosse practice so you decided to go watch. While you were watching number 37 caught your eye. He looked so familiar. In fact he looked like the guy you met at the lacrosse game. After practice you went to your car but someone stopped you and that person was number 37. (Y/n)?? he asked. Yeah you're jackson right you asked. Yup he said. You were really good you told him. Thanks maybe I can teach you how to play he told you with a wink then walked away.
----------------------------------------------
I can't believe allison is dead😭😭😭😭😭😭