He finds/hits your g-spot

Derek: "I learned something new today." Derek says. He's tied you to the bed, your arms above your head and legs outstretched, wide and completely exposed. He's still clothed but you can see the outline of his hardness through his pants, holding out as he needs to make use of what he's learned. You're unsure of what he's doing as he uses two fingers inside you, turning them upward so that they send a sensation through you like you've never felt, you pull at your binds but he only giggles. "So it's true." He grins, continuing until you're calling out his name, nearly screaming as you cum, leaking from your center. When you've calmed he released you, lying on top of you, ready for his own pleasure. "Where did you learn that from?" You ask, laughing with his answer. "I Googled it."

Stiles: It's a surprise to the both of you. The new feeling, your mouth popping open, a moan that's loud enough for the neighbors to hear sounding, your nails digging into his back, toes curling as he continues to hit that spot. He's never seen you like this, so raw and satisfied. When he pulls out of you, your body leaks with your sweetness, Stiles lying you back on the bed, ready to have you that way again, a new, so desired pleasure for the both of you.

Aiden: "Let me see something." Aiden freezes just as you think he's about to give you himself, his fingers gliding along your wetness. You moan at his touch but are in dire need of him, blood rushing to your core as he slides in a finger, curving it upward. Instantly you moan, your legs already trembling at he new found pleasure. He smirks, continuing to rub his fingers along your special spot until he has you there, trembling as you cum, his hand soaked in your desire. It seems as though he'll never stop, continuing until you're panting and unable to move, kissing your lips once. "Found it."

Scott: Scott's length works to his advantage. On your first time he easily finds your g-spot, loving how much louder you get as he hits it, how you seem to writhe every time he thrusts. He can get you there so quickly, pulling out of you as you reach your orgasm, a smile on his face as he watches, only to hold onto your hands, pinning them above your head as he takes you again and again.

Isaac: Isaac rolled his tongue around your sensitive nub then pulled back with a loud, wet pop sound. He then moved lower, tracing my entire area with his wide tongue until he got to your entrance. He hesitated for a few seconds and slid his hands up your thighs, his thumb somehow finding its way back to you clit. Then he slowly pushed that amazing tongue of his inside me, shooting pleasure through my already quivering body. You arched my back then reached down and entangled my fingers in his silky brown hair. You tugged slightly and Isaac moaned into me. The vibrations from his voice added to his tongue constantly working my g-spot and both his thumbs circling my clit was just enough to make me lose it. You felt that warm feeling rouse in my stomach and You began groaning uncontrollably and bucked my hips up, grinding Isaac face. You felt him smile and intensified everything . His tongue worked harder and just as You let my orgasm engulf me entirely, isaac pulled back a little, keeping his thumbs in place. My muscles tensed violently as that hardest wave of pleasure washed over me and You felt myself release hard. You looked down at Isaac who was looking up at me with his mouth open as You came.

Jackson: Slowly, he pulled out, before pushing back in. He thrusted slowly for a little bit, to get you used to his size, but now you needed it harder.
"Jackson, faster." you said through gritted teeth. He went faster, building speed as he approached his orgasm. He lifted you up, hitting your g-spot right on the mark. You yelled, a string of profanity, and dug your nails in his back. He felt wonderful inside of you now. You finally came at the same time as jackson, and he rolled off of you.