How he turns you on

Stiles: Stiles turns you on by kissing your neck. Every time he bites it or sucks it harder it makes you witted by the second. Every time you were stressed he would give you a massage and would kiss and suck your neck. After that you guys would take it to the bedroom and have some fun.(;

Scott: Scott turns you on by massaging your legs when ever you come home from a long day of school and cheer. He likes to massage you upper thigh close to your vagina. Some time he would "accidentally" touch it very slowly. Each time he touched it the wetter you got. Some times he would just massage it just to make you moan his name. And once that happened you guys went to have 6 rounds of fun (; .

Derek: He turns you on by touching you. Lightly dragging his fingers across your skin. In just the right places, never actually touching you. Just soft enough to drive you mad.

Isaac: He turns you on by whispering in your ear, his accent gets thickest right before he loses control. He gently nibbles on your earlobe. "Fuck" he grunts right before lifting you so can wrap your legs around him.

Aiden: He turns you on when he kisses you passionately, locking his tongue with yours, gently sucking, and biting your lip. The long fingers on one of his hands gently pulling at the hair on the back of your neck.

Jackson: you get turned on when he's shirtless and you see him and and when bites his lip. It makes you VERY horny and VERY wet when he does at the same time it's the sexiest thing you've ever saw.