you get back together Isaac

Isaac:

your pov

When I apologized to Isaac he said something that really caught my ear.

" I didn't want to have sex with you because I wanted it to be romantic"

Every day since he said that I've been researching and buying romantic things. I bought things like candles, rose petals, teddy bears, and romantic music. Tonight after the game I will invite Isaac over and " apologize" just one last time. I've been texting Allison all night so she can tell me when the game is over and who won. I told Allison about my plan and then I started to set everything up. After I finished setting this up I got a text from Allison.

From: Allison

The game is over and we won!! Have fun with Isaac (;

When you got the message you texted Isaac.

To:Isaac

Hey can you please come over?

From:Isaac

umm yeah sure ill be there after I change from my uniform

To: Isaac

ok see you then :)

You got dressed and waited for Isaac to come over.

http://www.polyvore.com/isaac/set?id=127210728

10 minutes later some ranged the doorbell.

I opened the door to find Isaac.

Isaac pov

Tonight's  game night its the last game of the season. Me and scott are first line life couldn't get better.Well it could if (y/n) was my girlfriend. I miss her so much but I don't know if I should take her back.

We had 5 minutes till game time so I quickly put on my jersey and headed to the field. The game started and I was off.

*2hours later*

There is 30 seconds of the game left and the score was 30-23. we were winning by 7 points. I ran down the fields scott tossed me the ball with 5 seconds left I shot and scored. I scored the winning goal!!!

We cheered on the field then went to the locker room.

As I was changing I got a text from (y/n).

from: (y/n)

hey can you please come over?

To:(y/n)

umm yeah sure I'll be there after I change from my uniform

From:(y/n)

ok see you then :)

Hey scott can you take me to (y/n) house I asked. Yeah sure he said.

I finished getting dressed and scott drove me  to (y/n) house.

I got out the car,went to her door and ranged to door bell. A few seconds later she opened the door. Hey I said. H-hey come in she said. I walked in and sat on her couch.  Um can we talk him my room she asked. Yeah sure I said and went upstairs to her room. As I was walking to (y/n) room I noticed rose peatals were leading up to her room  when I got to her room her bed was covered in rose petals in the shape of a heart with candles on her dresser and a teddy bear in the middle of her pillows.

I went over to her bed and sat down. Not a second later (y/n) walked in wearing a silky nightgown.

http://www.polyvore.com/isaac/set?id=127210728

She looked beautiful. Y-you wanted to talk I asked. Actually I wanted to apologize but not buy talking she said seductively. o-okay I stuttered. She cover to me sat on my lap and started to kiss me and I didn't hesitate to kiss back.The kiss started to get heated but I didn't care.  She laid me on the bed not breaking the kiss. she sat up straddling and started to kiss my neck while unbuttoning my shirt.  She took my shirt off so I took hers off now we were both shirtless kissing each other passionately. She found my weak spot on my neck within which made me moan. When she heard my moan she started to nibble on the spot and probably gave me a hickey. She reached for my pants unbuttoned them and took them off so now I am shirtless in my boxers.

She lookd up and down my body and bit her lip. I smirked and said Like what you see. Very much she said with a wink. I slid her strap of her nightgown and she took it off so now we were both half naked. We started kissing again and I unhooked her bra and she took it off. I started to massage her boobs but she stopped me. No sir tonights about you she said. I know tonight's about me but I wanna make it about us I told her. She nodded and I continued to massage her boobs. I flipped her over so now im on top and started to kiss her neck and nibble on her soft spot.  She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. I started to kiss down her body all the way down to her core. The closer I got to her core the shakier she got. I started to tease her for fun. D-d-don't tease she stuttered. I slid her underwear down and notices she was wet. Mhm this wet for me I see I said. Only for you Isaac she whispered. I started to kiss between her thighs and kissed all the way up to her pussy and I placed light kisses on it. She moaned and I started to lick her clit my tongue going in and out of her. Ahh Isaac go faster she moaned so I did. I-I I'm about to cum she said so I stopped eating her out and stuck one finger in and started to finger her. I added two more finger and she came on my fingers. I licked my fingers clean and she came up to me and pulled my boxers off and my erection slapped my stomach. She started to rub my dick with her cold hands and boy did it feel good. She started to swirl her tongue around my tip then out of nowhere she took all of me. She started to deep throat me  and can I just say I felt like I was in heaven. A few minutes later I came in her mouth and she swallowed. As I was positioning my self she gave me a condom. I gave her a quick peck on the lips then asked her if she was sure. she nodded and I slid the condom on. Ready I asked. Ready as I'll ever be she said. I slowly slid into her and I noticed tears on her face. Am I hurting you I asked. No you're just so fucking big she said with a laugh. Bigger than derek I asked with a chuckle. Way bigger she said and we laughed. I started to slowly thrust in and out of her. I didn't want to go fast because I wanted to make love with her and that's exactly what I did. Go faster she moaned. No I wanna show you how much I missed you and how much I love you by making love to you. She nodded and started to move her hips with my thrust and it felt good.

5 minutes later I started to thrust faster and faster until we both orgasmed. Isaac I really am sorry for cheating on you with derek it was the worst mistake of my life, when we broke up I felt like I could die because being with you makes me the happiest girl in the world and I love you she said. I love you to now do us both a favor and be my girlfriend again I said to her. She kissed me and said yes.

How did you guys like Isaac. sorry if you didn't. but it took me a while to write this now its finally done!!!!!

Who should I do next??????

VOTE!!!!!!!!!