Wet dreams

Isaac: You sit in bed, across from Isaac with your phone video camera on. Your laughing hysterically as he makes sounds of moaning, groaning, and calling out your name. You lift the covers back to see Isaac 's bulge in his boxers which makes you laugh so much harder. You pull the covers back up and kiss Isaac's neck and ear, making him moan louder. You couldn't help but to let out a squeal so loud that it scared you and you fell back on the floor, which made you almost peed your pants from laughter. You heard Isaac sit up and mumble your name. You giggle and sit back on the bed. "Dirty boy." You snicker and kiss him. He finally catched on to what you were saying as you pointed to his bulge. "Sh. Don't look at it!" He laughed as he covered his bulge up and you laugh in his arms, for what it seems to be hours.

Jackson: You lay in bed, your body curved against Jackson's figure. Your arm stretched out over his torso and your head behind his back as he laid on his side. "(Y/N)" jackson mumbled. You looked up, a smile across your face. "What babe?" You asked him softly, no reply. You knot your eyebrows together and lay your head back down. Your fingers tracing over Jackson's shirtless torso, rubbing his abs. You smiled to yourself, what a cute boyfriend you have. Jackson let out a tiny moan and you ignored it and placed your head on his arm. You kissed his arm slightly and began to close your eyes, before your fingers touched over his hard bulge. You sat up and giggled to yourself. "Jackson?" You said, trying to wake him. But he wouldn't, so you fell asleep listening to your boyfriend's wet dream moans.

Scott: I'm turning off the lamp, okay?" You asked Scott . He nodded and closed his eyes again. You cuddle into his side, his left arm wrapped around your neck. You kiss his lips softly before dozing off. You were awaken by loud yells of your name coming from Scott . You eyes widen as you see Scott 's hand in his boxers. You laugh to yourself and nipple on his ear. "I love that." You whisper and fall back to sleep on Scott.

Stiles: Night night stiles." You smiled as you turned off the light and crawled in beside him. "Night, don't let the bed bugs bite." He smirked and turned to your back. He gave you a quick massage before stopping and dozing off. You kissed his cheek and thanked him, even though he can't hear you. You watch stiles as he sleeps, he bites his lips, and lets out tiny moans. You rub his chest and feel his heartbeat. "I want you (Y/n)" stiles muttered. You looked up at him, he is still asleep. "Ha, oh my stiles." You laugh before listening to stiles wet dream about you.

Derek:Derek snores softly against your neck, sound asleep. His light snores keeping you awake. He mumbles words into your back before licking his lips and moaning. "(Y/n)" "Mm, babyyy" He moans loud. You shake him awake and his eyes go wide. "Babe, keep down your wet dream the neighbors will hear you." You tease him as you pull his shirt collar to you and you kiss his chin. "Sorry babe, your just so.. you know.. yummy." He laughs before kissing you and falling back to sleep.

Aiden: You shivered as aiden pulled the sheet back from you, trying his best not to wake you up. "Give it back." You groaned, tugging it by the middle, feeling a sticky dampness on it. You sat up quickly, wiping your hand off, your brow furrowed as aiden went to the bathroom, returning and grabbing another blanket for you to wrap up in. "What was that?" You asked, noticing the look of embarrassment he wore as he climbed back in. "I just had a dream." He laid back down, hoping to ignore the subject. You thought for a moment, realizing what he meant, what you'd touched. "You had a wet dream aiden?" You giggled, a huff leaving his mouth. You continued your laughter but rolled over so that you were on top of him, pressing a kiss to his lips. "Tell me about it. Was it a little something like this?"