you get back together Stiles

your pov

It's been two weeks since the breakup with stiles I miss him so much I have to get him back. I remember when me and stiles were still dating and he mentioned wanting to go to comic con,so I went on there website to see if they were coming to California. Turns out they were and there were only two tickets left and I bought them so now theres none. Comic-Con is tomorrow so I have to tell stiles about it so I texted him.

To:Stiles

hey do you want to come to Comic-Con with me tomorrow?.

From: Stiles

yeah sure

To:Stiles

be at my place at 5 because it starts at 6.

From: Stiles

ok.

I laid my clothes out for tomorrow and went to bed.

*Next day*

I got up at 12:00pm, and went to take a shower. I got out the shower at 1:30 amd went to put on my clothes and do my makeup.

http://www.polyvore.com/stiles/set?id=127590225

When I was done it was 4:50,and I got a text from stiles saying he would be there in 5 minutes.

*5minutes later*

as I was watching tv someone knocked on the door. come in I yelled. the person that walked in was  stiles.

Ready he asked. Ready I said.

We got in my car and headed to Comic-Con.

his pov

When we got to Comic-Con I freaked out.

calm down stiles (y/n) said. I can't im so excited I said. She giggled and we walked inside the building. oh I didn't tell you this but I love your outfit I told (y/n). Thanks she said and we went to find super heros.

We found superman,wonder woman,spider man, robin,the joker,etc.

Then we finally found bat man and I started fanboying. We took pictures and asked him some questions then he said he had to tell me something.

to stiles from (y/n),  im.so sorry for cheating and I miss you so much I hope this apology helps love (y/n) he said. I looked at (y/n) to find her on one knee holding a sign the say do you forgive me?

yes of course I love you (y/n) I told her. I love you too baby she said. she got off her knee jumped into my arms and we kissed.

I hope you guys enjoy !

it would mean the world to me if you guys followed me on Twitter. my username is tiffy_grier! if you follow me ill give you a shout out on here and ill follow you back.

and you can ask me questions on ask.fm my name is tiffany_davis!!!

so ask me questions and follow me on Twitter!!

I love you guys!!!!