you get back together Aiden

your pov

Its been a week since the breakup and I think aiden hates my guts. Every time I called or text him he never answered. I really fucked up this time. I decided to go win my baby back. I went to freshen up and when to his house.

http://www.polyvore.com/aiden/set?id=128686230

When I got to his house he was sitting on his porch and when he saw me he ran inside. I ran after him and when he was about close the door my foot stopped it from closing. What do you want he said with disgust. I wanna talk I said. No he said. please I said. No he said pushing the door.I pushed the door and said yes and walked in. Get out out I don't want to talk he said. to bad we're going to talk I said. Whatever he said then walked away.I followed him. Stop following me he said. No not until we talk I said. I told you I dont want to talk to you he said. to bad I said. we walked in his room I closed the door behind me and sat down in his rolling chair. What do you want to talk about he asked. Us I said. There is no more us don't you remember you cheated he said with disgust. I know I cheated can you cut me some slack Jackson I said out of anger. I mean Aiden. Wow I can't believe you called me jackson that's some fucked up shit right there he said. Omg Aiden can you just listen for one second I screamed. Why should I listen when you fucking cheated on me with jackson and not to long ago called me jackson he screamed. I said I was fucking sorry I screamed. Well sorry doesn't cut it he said getting up. I grabbed his arms and pinned him on the door.

Aiden pov

well sorry doesn't cut it i said and got up. When I got up (y/n) grabbed my arms and pinned me to my bedroom door. When did she get so strong.

Aiden please just listen to me she said. Fine I said. ok im sorry for cheating on you with jackson ik it was a dumb mistake its just that when I argue with anyone I get sexually frustrated like I am right now she said.

you're sexually frustrated right now I asked. Why do you think I have your arms pinned over your head against the door she said placing kisses on my neck. I let out a light moan. she giggled and said you seem to be enjoying this. I'm n-not I stuttered and tryed to push her away but I couldn't. oh Aiden don't act like you don't like it I might not be a werewolf but I know when your lying she said. she was right I did enjoy it but im not supposed to. Stop we're not together any more I said. That doesn't mean I can't try to get you back she said nibbling on my ear. Fuck I muttered. can you p-please stop I stuttered. Why she whispered running her hands up my shirt. you're making me uncomfortable I said. That's a lie she said kissing my jawline.I groaned and she giggled and let go of my arms . I couldn't take it anymore so I smashed my lips to hers. She pulled away and said with a smirk no kissing remember we're not dating. You're such a tease I groaned. I know that's why you love me she said. I know and because I love you I.forgive you and I want to give us another chance I said. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed me with a lot of passion. When we pulled away she said of course.

hoped you guys enjoyed!!!!!!