He eats you out

Scott:
"Scott stop complaining that you're hungry. I'm making breakfast!" I said wanting him to stop complaining.
"What if I don't want what you're cooking?" He said smirking.
"Scott this is your favorite! Why would you not want it?" I asked not catching on just yet.
"Maybe I would like to start eating something different!" He said with the same smirk on his face.
"And that is?" You asked.
"Let me give you a hint." He stated stepping closer to me.
His hands went to my waist, picking me up and setting me on the counter. I then realized what he was talking about and sucked in a breath. Just thinking about his gorgeous face between my legs made me wet.
"Its down here." He chuckled, probably because of my heart rate.
My shirt was off in seconds and he spread my legs bending down and giving my core a lightly kiss making me shudder.
"Damn you're wet." He said smirking with a glint of happiness in his eyes.
I only moaned in reply. I pushed up a little so he could slide my underwear down. He tossed them across the room and attached his lips to my burning sex. He flicked his tongue over my clit and began to suck. He really knows how to use his mouth down there. He gave my clit a slight bite making me jump and moan loudly, pushing his head further down. He kept going like he didn't have to come up for air. But I wasn't complaining. He was amazing at this.
"Oh God Scott! I'm close!" I moaned out rocking my core against his face.
He sucked harder and faster, still not coming up for air, and again I'm not complaining. I reached my orgasm and rode it out moving my hips in a circular motion.
"You should eat that for breakfast more often." I said out of breath when he came up.
He chuckled and nodded. "Maybe I will!"

Stiles:
"This is my first time, so if I don't do good please tell me and help me out." Stiles told you, as the two of you were on his bed with him between your legs.I nodded and smiled. There was no way he would be bad a this. If he can kiss you and make you moan with his tongue only in your mouth, then he could do better at making you moan louder with his tongue down there. He took a deep breath and leaned down to my core, that was already soaking wet. At first he gave a long lick the a little kiss. He smiled realizing how wet I was.
"Mhmmm you taste really good!" He groaned.
I took a deep breath and clutched his bed sheets in my hands. He was flicking his tongue fast, not even caring. First thing is, well he as a pro at this. My moans started low then began to get louder and louder the faster he went. He would lick, flick, suck, and bite every time. It made me go crazy.
"Am I doing good?" He asked pulling up.
I nodded my eyes closed. My fingers began to hurt due to how tight I was hold the sheets. He leaned back down and with a smile on his face when he went to kiss my core again. He sucked harder making me closer every time.
"Stiles!" I moaned loudly. I could hear the echo as it hit the wall of his room, traveling through the house. Thank god his dad was at work.

Isaac: "Ok fine what do you want?" Isaac asked as I smirked.
Me and him were playing Too Hot and I won. The thing is, whoever wins gets to tell the loser what they want and they have to do it.
"Eat Me Out!" I smirked pulling Isaac's shirt over my head. I had nothing underneath it but only a pare of bright blue lace underwear.
Isaac bit his lip and smiled. He looked me up and down then pushed at my shoulders, making me fall back on the bed.
"My pleasure!" He smirked and started to go to work.
He pushed his tongue in and out of me making me moan like crazy. He kept doing that a little bit but soon stopped only to flick his tongue over my clit. If I wasn't wet before, I was defiantly wet now. My heart rate was going crazy along with my moan. He sure knew how to use his tongue and very good at that. I hate that I was close so fast but I couldn't help it because he was just so good.
"Babe I'm so close!" I moaned arching my back.
"Let it go!" ( let it goo can't hold it back any more)
He told me going faster.
I released and he licked up all of my juices, smiling.

Aiden:(His POV)
Seeing the most beautiful girl right when I open my eyes, has to be the best thing g ever. The second best thing has to be the fact that she is meaning your name in her sleep. I smirked listening to her moan and her heart beat. My name came out of her mouth 3 more times before I came up with an idea. I slid under the covers and made myself comfortable in between her legs. She won't have to dream about me eating her out when I'm doing it now.
Starting off I gave her core a gentle kiss making sure not to wake her just yet. Then I slowly licked her slit making her moan louder, eyes still closed. I then smirked. Now it was time to wake her up. I used my fingers to hold her folds open and stuck my tongue in her. As of planned, she jolted awake and arched her back. She pulled the covers completely off of both of us, as she looked down to see me between her legs.
"W-what are you d-doing?" She asked with a stutter.
"Waking up to a very good meal!" I smirked as my words made her moan.
I didn't let her say anything else as I leaned down again. I sucked hard and shook my head. I came up with a slurp and flicked my tongue. Her moans got louder with every flick of my tongue. Her legs wrapped around my neck holding me so I couldn't move. Her hands made their way into my hair and she pushed down further into her heat.
"Dammit Aiden!" She moaned rolling her hips into my face.
"Let it go baby!" I groaned into her sex.
She screamed my name out in pleasure, arching her back and hitting her high. Once she was done I licked her juices and leaned up to kiss her. "I love you!" I said.
"I love you too!" She repeated still breathing heavy.

Jackson: Jackson Whittmore:
"Oh God baby! That feels amazing!" I moaned pushing Jackson's head down further into my heat.
My pussy was throbbing from all the pleasure and I knew I was close. It would be my 3rd time hitting my orgasm today. He said since I agreed to moving in with him that I should get a reward. Honestly I don't know why but I'm not complaining.
"Let it go baby!" He moaned with me. "Let me taste you."
With his words I let loose, but he didn't stop. He was planning on letting me go for the 4th time. But I couldn't.
"Babe stop. I can't do it again!" I said trying to get him to stop.
"Yes you can!" He assured me and licked faster.
With the flicks of his tongue he pushed me mouth closer to me and got me going again. He knew that sucking my clit would get me going and fast. I sometimes hate it though. When he would start he wouldn't stop. But then again I don't hate it. It felt so good and I don't want him to stop. Doing that over and over again I orgasm for the 4th time today.
He came up smirking and licking his lips.
"You taste so good!" He said pecking my lip and laying above me.
"I should have agreed to move in with you a long time ago!" I said giggling.
"Yea actually you should've." He said causing me to roll my eyes. "But I love you!"
"I love you too! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me" I said leaning up and pressing my lips to his in a very passionate kiss.

Derek:
"Y/N I have a question!" Derek said sitting up from his spot on the bed where me and him were having a rare lazy day.
"Yea sure!" I told him looking up from my book.
"Why do you like giving me a blowjob?" He asked surprising me.
"I like pleasuring you!" I admitted sitting up also.
"I want to pleasure you too!" He told me lightly pushing my shoulders so I was flat on my back.
I wasn't aloud to answer due to the fact that he attached his lips to mine before I could say a word. The kiss got heated the second he kissed me. But apparently that wasn't what he wanted to do. His lips moved from my own, skipping my neck down to the top of my chest that was showing through the top of my v-neck. He began to suck and for sure there would be a love bit there the next day. But as soon as he started he then pulled my shirt off, including my bra but didn't do anything.
"Tonight is just you!" He told me.
Pulling my shorts down along with my lace thongs. He kissed my stomach right above my belly button. Going further down he finally made to to the place I need him the most. Eyes closed, breathing heavy, and waiting for his lips. When he didn't do anything I opened my eyes wanting to see what he was doing. I saw a smile on his face.
"What are you doing?" I asked impatiently.
"Enjoying the view!" He smirked.
I rolled my eyes and began to close my legs but before I could move them another inch, they were jerked open. It almost felt like they would snap off.
"Ow!" I snapped.
"Let me kiss it better." He smirked and pressed a kiss to both of my thighs.
I lightly flinched a little but then jolted up when his mouth cupped my core. A moan was released from the unexpected pleasure I was getting just like that. I heard him chucked but it only made it feel better. The vibration ran through my veins making another loud moan come out. He pulled away to smirk at me but was only pushed back down by my hands. He pushed his tongue out and licked my slit. He reached his hands to my core to spread them. After that I only remember the attack to my sex and the biggest amount of pleasure I have ever experienced.
"One thing I have learned tonight is." I started.
"Is what?" He asked smirking.
"That you Derek Hale are amazing with your tongue." I said smiling still out of breath. He chuckled and leaned up to press a kiss to my lips, letting me taste myself.