" finds out you cheated on him/you breakup"

derek: you were bored so you decided to invite scott over since derek was still gone.When scott got there you went straight to business. As scott was thrusting into you all of a sudden scott stopped. Why'd you stop? you asked. I think I heard someone he said.   it was probably peter you said.

A few seconds later someone burst through the door. Hey babe im the person said but stopped talking when they saw you and scott. Scott pulled out of you and looked at who came in. He was scared shitless when he saw who it was,so you looked to see derek with tears in his eyes.

I'm so sorry im just gonna g-go scott said and ran out the door.

w-why derek asked. Im sorry you said. How long have you been fucking scott behind my back he asked. Since you went out of town you said. Get out he said. Wwwhat you asked. I said get out he said sternly. Derek pleases lets work this out you begged. I said get the fuck out and while you're at it take you stuff with you he yelled. you put on you underwear and a shirt,you gathered all of your stuff and left crying.

Stiles: today you had to tutor isaac. but once again it turned into something more. as you were riding Isaac someone burst through the door.you quickly covered your self and prepared to yell at the person who burst through the door. You look to see stiles looking at you with pain and hurt in his face. Its not what it looks like you said. stiles shook his head and said oh yeah cuz it looks like your fucking Isaac he said with tears running down his face.

I'm s-sorry you said. yeah and im sorry for ever dating you he said then stormed out your house.

aiden: you and jackson were cuddling when aiden burst through his door he saw you guys were naked. you looked at him to see pain in his face. oh so you sleep with this bastard after one argument he said. Aiden get out you said. fine and when ever you decide to come back prepare to see your clothes packed up he said then left.

scott: you woke up next to stiles naked and you started to freak out. Stiles woke up and started to freak out too. Next thing you know scott walked in and he saw you next to stiles naked. he looked pissed and hurt. I swear it not what it looks like you and stiles said at the same time..Oh really cuz it looks like my best friend and girlfriend fucked each other scott said with tears running down his face. Scott I can explain you said. no forget it we're done he said then left.

isacc: while you and derek were doimg doggy style Isaac burst through the door. Babe im ready he said but his voice faded when he saw you and derek.

wow (y/n) really you go fuck my alpha just because I don't to have sex with you he said in a pained voice. I can explain you said. Yeah well explain then he said. you were speechless. Exactly this relationship is over oh and derek go fuck yourself Isaac said then left crying.

jackson: jackson had another game so you and Aiden had another hook up session. as Aiden had you pinned up against coaches wall pounding inside you really hard someone walked in. You looked up to see jackson with tears streaming down his face. jackson im sorry you said. of course you are he said. I really am you said. whatever just give me my key to my house and never talk to me againg he said. what you can't be serious you said. I am he said. he walk up to you and took his key from around your neck and left with tears streaming down his face.