you cheat on him with.....

scott:  stiles

you and stiles hooked up at a party. you never told scott. you told stiles it was a one time thing but you hooked up way more than one time.

stiles: issac

you had to tutor isaac for math cuz he was failing. studying turned into you guys having sex. you never told stiles and you never will.

derek: scott

derek was out of town and you were lonely. so you invited scott over to have some "fun".  scott didnt want to but at the same time he did.  you guys did it for 3 hours straight. Peter found out and you made him promise not to tell derek. and derek never found out

jackson: aiden

jackson wasn't satisfying you enough during sex ,so you went to aiden. when Jackson had lacrosse practice you and aiden hooked up in coaches office. no one found out and you never told anyone.

isacc: derek

your hormones were crazy and isacc never wanted to do it. so while him and scott were doing something you invited derek over to have some fun. derek agreed. he promised not to tell anybody when you were done.

aiden: jackson

you and Aiden got into a huge argument. so to get your mind off things you went to Jackson's place. jackson was comforting you and you guys got a little to comfy. you and jackson never spoke of it and you never told aiden.

sup teen wolfers hope you enjoyed  fan me on you now tiffanydavis1

guess what????

I finally saw 22 jump street and can I just say CHANNING TATUM is a sex god like yasssss!!! I will marry him one day!!!