2nd date: scott& stiles

Scott: Today you had another date with Scott. You guys were going on a walk at the beach. You wore: ( http://www.polyvore.com/beach_date/set?id=119340523 )
You had to meet Scott at the beach at 11:00 and it was 10:45. You got in your car and drove to the beach. When You got there you saw Scott with roses in his hand. You got out the car and walked up to him. Hey he said. Hey You said. I got you these roses he said. Thanks You said. Wanna walk around he asked. sure you said. As you were walking you grabbed Scott's hand and interwind your finger. He looked up at you and smiled. You guys were walk on the beach holding hands and getting to know each other more. Then the sun started to set so you and Scott decided to watch it. You guys were like this: ( http://cdn.goodmenproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/sunset-couple_flickr_raj_nair81.jpg )
After the sun set you kissed Scott on the cheek and when home.

Stiles: Today you had a second date with stile and you guys were going to an arcade. You wore: ( http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_92/set?id=114462688 )
When stiles pick you up he's said he was loving the whole galaxy look. When you got to to the arcade you got as many tokens as you could and you and stiles would go against each other to see who would win. At one point you guys looked like you were dating.
That one point was when you guys had wanted to play this one game that was two players but there was only one chair. You told stiles you would sit on the floor so you sat in his lap like this (
http://sw-13.deviantart.com/art/gamer-couple-301664183 )you sat like that until you left. Stile dropped you off and you gave him a kiss on the cheek goodnight.
___________________________
Sorry stiles was so short!!! You guys should comment to I know how you feel about the preference. You guys should also check out my new story
Sexting a sex god it's a Dylan obrien story. It's for mature readers so yeah. Go check it out and
Vote
Comment
Ands
Share!!!!