Stiles imagine for Brianna

lazy day

I had nothing to do today so I invite stiles over for a lazy day. I got up took a shower and got dressed I decided not to wear makeup today since I was just hanging with stiles.

http://www.polyvore.com/stiles_for_brianna/set?id=129521100

As I was finishing up I got a text from stiles.

From stiles: ill be there in a few babe

To stile: ok

A few minutes later someone ranged my door bell. I got up and opened the door to see stiles. Hey beautiful loving the outfit he said. Thanks stilinski I like yours too I said.

http://www.polyvore.com/stiles/set?id=129530184

Let's take a picture since we're twinnig I said. Yasss he said. I giggled and we went to my bathroom to take some pictures. We too 5 pictures.

1.he's kissing my cheek

2. I'm kissing his cheek

3. We're kissing

4.he's hugging me from behind

5. We're doing the duck face

Those are cute he said looking at the pics. Well duh I said and we bursted out laughing. What do you wanna do since we're having a lazy day I asked. Wanna watch some movies he asked. yasss I said. what movies are we gonna watch I asked.  Only your favorites The fault in our stars, grown ups 1&2, White House down, you again and mean girls he said. omg yasss bae I squealed. What movie do you wanna watch first he asked. White house down cuz Channing Tatum is bae I said. Stiles gave me a sad face and said I thought I was your bae. Aww you are my bae Channing Tatum is my celebrity bae I said. I better be your bae he said.  Just put the movie in I said. He put the movie in and laid next to me and we cuddled. The movie order was White house down,Grown up 1&2,you again,mean girls and Tfios.  During the middle of Grown ups 2 I had the taste for popcorn. I got up but stiles stopped me. Where are you going he asked. I'm going to make some popcorn I said. ok hurry back he said. Whatever I said in a joking way. He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same and went in the kitchen. I got the popcorn out of the cabinet and put it in the microwave. As I was waiting for the popcorn to pop I felt a pair of arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. Stiles what are you doing I asked. You were taking to long and I want to cuddle he said. I've only been gone for like 2 minutes I said. I know but I missed you he said kissing my cheek. I giggled and said the popcorn is almost done. Why is your microwave so sloww he whined. I giggled and said I have no clue. Then the microwave went off so I took the popcorn out and poured it in a bowl. I went back in the living room and sat next to stiles. popcorn I asked. sure he said and grabbed a hand full of popcorn. After mean girls went off he put in The Fault in our stars. By the end of the movie We were both in tears. Brianna stiles said. yes I said. This movie made me realize how much I love you he said. You love me I asked. yes I love you with all my heart he said. Stiles I love you too I said and kissed him. we pulled away and he said well this was a good way to end the night. I giggled and said indeed it was. We cuddled up and went to sleep.

hey guys im doing a teen wolf story parts are

2 new girls in town

lydia sister

derek girlfriend

and

Allison sister

INBOX me if you want a part don't comment

BTW I HOPED YOU LIKED OT BRIANNA!!!