First date: Scott & Stiles

Scott: It was finally Friday!! tonight you had a date with Scott. This would be the first time you went on a date. And you're going bowling!! It was 7:00 and Scott said he would pick you up around 8:00. So you had an hour to get ready, so you called Lydia to see if she could help you. She said yes and said she would be there in a few. A few minutes later she was at the door. Ready she asked. yeah you said. You guys ran upstairs to your room. She sat you down on a chair and asked where you were going on the date. We are going bowling you told her. That's cool she said. Then she started going through your closet. And pick this out (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_94/set?id=115517660 )
She gave you a Miley cyrus sweatshirt, black leggings, and a pair of black uggs. For your make up she just put on eyeliner and mascara. What are you gonna do with my hair you asked. I was thinking I should curl it she said. I would like that you said. After she was done curling your hair you got a text message from Scott. Ooo your boyfriend just texted you Lydia said. You blushed and said we're not dating. Not yet she said. You read the text message and it said I'll be there in 5 minutes can't wait. What did he say Lydia asked. He said he will be here in 5minutes I told her.

*5 minutes later*

Ding dong
Lydia go get the door I said. Ok ok she said. Lydia ran down stairs to open the door. A few minutes later she yelled (y/n) your date is here!!!!! You got off your bed and walked down stairs to the door. Hi you said to Scott. Hey he said. You look absolutely amazing he said. You blushed and said thanks. Ready he asked. Ready you said. Then you guys walked out the door. Half way to his car Lydia yelled USE PROTECTION!!!! You flicked her off and she screamed I LOVE YOU (y/n)!!!! I LOVE YOU TOO LYDIA !!! You screamed back. Scott chuckled and opened your door you said thanks and got in the car. Scott ran to the other side and got into the car. He started the car up and drove off. Half way through the car ride it was silent so you decided to make conversation. Soo are you good at bowling you asked him. No I suck he said with a laugh. You can't be as bad as me you said. You wanna bet he said. Yeah you said. Ok loser has to buy the winner what ever they want he said. Ok you said.

* 5 minutes later at the bowling alley*

Scott parked the car and got out and ran to open your door. Thanks you said. Then he linked arms with you and you walked inside the bowling alley. You guys went up to the counter and the guy asked how many and Scott said two . You got your bowling shoes and walked to lane 5. You and Scott got your bowling shoes on and grabbed a bowling ball. What do you want your name to be Scott asked. Baby cakes you said. Baby cakes he questioned. You nodded and he typed in yours and his name. He put his name as captain America. Captain America you question and he nodded. Then you guys started to bowl. when Scott bowled most of the time it went in the gutters. When you bowl you mostly got it in to the gutters to. By the end of the game you and Scott got one strike. The game was over and it was time to see who won. You won!!!!! The score was 50-45. Scott came up to you and said I told you I sucked at bowling. Well you're not the only one you said with a laugh. Since you won what do you want he asked. How about ice cream you said. Sure he said. After you got ice cream Scott took you home. He parked the car got out and went to open your door. When you got out Scott was walking with you to your front door. I really enjoyed tonight you told him. I did too he said. Maybe we could do it again sometime you said. How about next Saturday he said. I'd love that you said. When you reached your front porch you both just stood there. Well good night (y/n) Scott said then kissed you on the cheek. You blushed and said good night Scott. 🎳

Stiles: Today was Friday it was finally the week end. Also you had a date with stiles tonight. You were so happy you jumped out of bed. You took a shower then got dress and did your make up.
( http://www.polyvore.com/swāg/set?id=118655356) after you put on your make up stiles texted you. I'll be there in a few. You replied ok. 5 minutes later you heard stiles honk his horn. You grabbed your keys, and phone and headed out the door to his car. When you got in the car you notice stiles was starring at you. Is there something on my face you asked him. No no you just look really pretty he said. Awe thanks Stiles you said. Welcome he said then drove off.
* at the school*
When you got into the school Allison and Lydia pulled you away from stiles. Hey!! he shouted. Sorry stiles you will get her back in mr.harris class Allison yelled. Allison and Lydia dragged me to mr.Evans class and we sat in the back. Soo where are you guys going on your date tonight Lydia asked. We are going ice skating told them. Do you even know how to ice skate Allison asked. I took ice skating lessons for 8 years you told them. Wow they said. Does stiles know how to ice skate you asked them. We don't know they said. I guess you're gonna find out tonight Allison said. Then mr.Evans started talking.
* mr.harris class*

When you got to mr.harris class you were the first one there so you sat in the back. A few minutes later more people started coming in and some one sat next to you. You looked to see who it was and it was stiles. Hey beautiful stiles said with a wink. Hey handsome you said to him with a wink. Ready for our date tonight he asked. Of course are you you said. I'm beyond ready he said. You smiled at him and he smiled back at you. Then mr.harris started to teach class. After mr.harris was done teaching you gathered your stuff and started to head to your locker. As you were walking to your locker stiles caught up with you. Ready to go he asked. Yeah hold on you said. When you put your stuff in your locker and closed you turned around and said ready. As you and stiles were walking to his car Lydia and Allison pulled you way. Not again stiles complained. We only need her for a few seconds Allison said. Fine stile said. Is it ok if we come to your house to get you ready for your date Lydia asked. Yeah just come by around 6 you told them. Ok they said. You walked back to stiles and said we should go before they pull me away aging you said with a giggle. You are probably right he said with a chuckle. You both got into the car and stiles drove off to your house. When he pulled into your drive way he stopped you from leaving and said I'll pick you up at 7 he said. Ok you said. You got out the car and went inside your house.
*5:50*
As you were watching tv in the living room you heard a knock on the door. So you got up to see who it was and Lydia and Allison were at the door. Are you ready Lydia asked. You nodded and they came inside closed the door and dragged you upstairs to your room. When you got to you're room Lydia gave you a towel and told you to go take a shower. After you got out the shower you saw a your outfit hanging up you you got dressed. You walked out the bathroom and Allison pulled you in to a chair. Time for your makeup she said happily. She put on eyeliner, mascara, and the prettiest lipstick ever. And your ready Allison said. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113483135 ) you look at the time and it was 6:55 which means you had 5 minutes to spare. A few seconds later stiles texted you saying he would be there in a few minutes. About two minutes later you heard him honk his horn. You turned to Lydia and Allison and said with me luck. Good luck they said. You walked down stairs to see stiles waiting at the door. Wow he said you look beautiful. Thank you you don't look to bad your self. He smiled and said ready to go. Yup you said then you guys went to his car. He walked to the passengers side and opened your door and you got in. Then he got in on the drivers side and drove off.
* at the ice rink*
Have you ever been ice skating stiles asked. I don't know guess you gonna have to find out you told him with a smirk. Well I haven't so if you see me fall don't laugh he said. I can't promise that you said. You went to get your skates with stiles. After you got them on you had to get warmed up so you started skating around. When stiles got on the ice he fell straight on his butt. You saw what happened and laughed. Hey I said not to laugh at me he said. You just giggled and kept skating. After you got used to it you started doing twist,turns,jumps, and spins. Stiles was shocked when he saw you. I guess you already knew how to ice skate he said. You skated towards him and said I took lessons for 8 years. And you just tell me this he said. Yup you said with a giggle. You guys skated around till it was closing time. When it was closing time you went to his car, got in and stiles drove off to your house.
* car ride*
I really had fun tonight you told him. I did to even though I embarrassed my self my falling he said. Well it was adorable you told him while blushing. He blushed and said since you had fun this date would you mind going on another one with me. I would love to, but this time I get to pick where we go you told him. Okay he said.
* your driveway*
Well I will see you later you said. Goodnight beautiful he said. Goodnight stiles.❄️