part 3

Piper pov

I walked into my first class late still wet from the all the rain. I open the classroom door slowly trying not to annoy anyone in the class. As I entered I nocked over some books that where next to the door creating a loud banging noise. The whole class went completely silent. A teacher I did not recognize looked up at me.
"I'm Mr Healy and your late, sit where you like I'll talk to you after class"
I couldn't read the ton in his voice. I look around the class to see Larry waving and pointing to the seat free next to him. I smile at him and slowly make my way to him. He smiles at me whispering in my ear when, I sat down.
"You look beautiful as ever baby"
He kissed my check making me blush. I grad his hand under the table. Suddenly the door swing open everyone eyes where up at the door. Alex stood there shaking the water of her, she run her fingers though her hair then looked around the room ooked her eyes landed on me. She smirked at me making me blush a little to hard. Larry noticed letting go of my hand, he was acting silly I love him he doesn't need to be jealous and I like guys anyway. That doesn't stop me from watching Alex walked over Mr Healy, she leans over the besk his desk. I couldn't help my eyes from roaming her body.
"Piper,Piper!"
I snap out of trance to see Larry waving his hand at me.
"Sorry what love"
I smile sweetly at him, he just sighs and puts his head down he continues to write. When I look up Alex is sitting on the other side of the class looking at me, I blush turning away hiding my blush. I stop myself from looking at Alex for the rest of the class I couldn't risk another blush. As the bell rang for the next period, I quickly get up rushing out of class without even waiting for Larry. Before I even made it out the door Mr Healy yelled my name I sighed and turned around waiting for everyone to leave the room. Soon enough there was just me Mr Healy and Alex standing in the class. Mr Healy gleard are Alex
"what miss Vause? "
My eyes cut to Alex she was smiling sweetly at him. "I'm sorry Mr Healy I just wanted to apologize for making piper late for class it was completely my felt I asked her to show me to the office" she winked at me when he wasn't looking. Mr Healy looked between me and Alex before sighing and letting me leave. I give Alex a heart felt smile before taking of. I run though the hallway faster then i probably should. I turn the corner and run stright into someone. I completely trip over landing hard on the ground. "You okay down there blonde" A short red headed girl leans down to look at me. She offers me a hand, I take it pulling myself up.
"Thanks" I brush myself of grading my bag of the ground. "I'm Nichols but Call me Nicky" She smiles at me laughing "I'm piper, I say sorry I run into you" Nicky just shurgges.
"Your the one who fall"
She says still laughing "What's your last name piper? "Chapman"
I ask looking confused "I like to call people by there last names"
She says honestly.
We spent like a hour just sitting by the lockers talking."Wanna grab some food?" I nod my head probably to eagerly and started to follow behind her.
As I enter the cafeteria my phone starts to vibrate, I look down at the message.

Larry: 12.10
Hey babe wanna grab some lunch together?
I shock my head at the message.

"You okay there Chapman"
Nicky asks with a strange look.
"Nothing just my boyfriend"
As I say that Nicky face cringes but she continues walking.
"Nicky!!!!!" A random girl ran up to Nicky wrapping her arms around her. Nicky smirked and hugged her back. They looked cute together. I wish Alex would do that to me. Wait what, no I don't I have Larry, sweet,simple Larry. I notice that Nicky had walked away leaving me standing like alone. I look around in a panic feelling a little bit more than just akwarded, I notice Larry sitting with his friends on the far side of the cafeteria. I slowly make my way though the rush of people. As I walk I notice Alex isn't anywhere to be found a worrying feeling builds in my chest."I hope she's okay" I whisper to myself. I try to push the feeling away by focusing my eyes back on Larry. As i reach the table a go up behind him giving his a big hug kissing his back greeting him. Larry turns around and embraces me in a hug he say hello to me, I give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I sit beside him he starts to talk to his friends again but I zone out completely not really interested in anything they say.
"Piper hello earth to piper"
I turn my head to see Larry and all his friends looking at me.I give them a confused look, They start to example that there's a party on Friday there all wanting me to come. I asked if I can bring a few friends they simply said the more the better.
The rest of the day went by agonizingly slow finally it was time to go home. I send polly a text to see if she can swing by to pick me up. I waited a good 10 minutes before giving up and walking out though the car park. At least it wasn't raining anymore.
"Oi Piper over here "
I recognizes the beautiful husky voice immediately. I turn around to see non other then Alex resting against her bike staring right at me.

heyyy so part 3 :D hope u liking it. my chapters are short i do apologize