part 6

Piper prov

I lay back watching the beautiful black haired girl exist the hospital  room. To me Alex was extraordinary, I bearly know her but feel like I've known her my hole life. After a while I slowly drift of to sleep still thinking about Alex.

Alex prov

I fumble out of my uncomfortable small bed, searching for my phone. It was dark outside so I'm guessing it's still pretty early. After a while I gave
Up looking for my phone knowing I'm probably gonna find it later.
After My pitiful attempted looking for my phone a grab a black v-neck shirt and a pair of dark blue skinny Jens, of the floor and head for the shower.

(Some time later)

My mum always said a good shower  helped clear the mind. I guess it didn't work on me considering I'm still thinking about the poor blond laying in the hospital bed. I hadn't noticed my mum, Diane was standing behind me.
"Oh shit hey mum"
I blurt up.
"Oh Alex that girls got you all worked up, go ask the girl out if you miss her that much"
Diane smiled at me. I love my mum she knows me without even trying.
"Because my lovely mother she doesn't like girl"
I was about to speak again when she put her fingers to my lips, Telling me to go to her. That's exactly what I did. I grabbed my helmet and keys from my room practically running out of the small apartment.

I pulled up outside the hospital waiting for the beautiful blonde to walk out of the building. I looked around to notice the boy Larry pull up in same fancy car. I watch very carefully making sure I stay hidden enough. Larry opened the passager door open. This sparked my curiosity A short brown headed girl steeped out. I don't recognize her at all from school. As i was watching her she turned to larry placing her lips on larrys to my surprise Larry didn't pull away instead got more into it. I glentch my fits in balls of rage. How could he, he had a perfect girl like piper why would he throw it away for some slag. They broke apart both of them smiling like Idiots looking somewhere else. I followed there gaze that's when I saw piper slowly walking out of the hospital doors. I watched pipers face as she looked around she looks slightly dissispointed. She then began to walk slowly to the girl that kissed Larry giving her a big hug. I pulled a sour face if only Piper new what just happened. Wait a second, Alex stop being stupid you saw it don't let piper get in the car with them, you have the power to say something. Alex saw piper look around one more time looking for something or someone she sad and was about to get into the car. I clenched my jaw before walking into around the corner calling pipers name really loud. I saw Pipers eyes snap up when she saw me. I couldn't help but smile when I noticed her face was now full of joy. she was smiling from ear to ear. By the time I has made my way to piper, Larry was already standing next to her
Giving me the death glear. I honestly didn't care about him he wasn't gonna be part of her life for much longer if I could help it. I turned to piper wrapping my arms around her tightly making sure I wasn't hurting her. Piper started to kiss my neck softly taking me by surprise making me lightly moan. I whispered in pipers ear telling her to come with me instead of with them. I put my hands on her face smiling innocently. Piper stared at me confused for a second but Shrugged it off Nodding her head softy.
I begin to walk back to my bike going to get it ready for piper. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Larry yelling at Piper "If you go with her Piper with fucking over" I turn around you see pipers shattered look she was looking right at me I could see tear forming in her ocean blue eyes. Something about seeing piper so sad pushed me over the edge. I sprinted straight towards Larry grabbing him by his neck slamming him against the car I started to scream at him suffocating him."YOU FUCKING CHEATING LYING CUNT HOW DARE YOU!" Before i could continue screaming a pair of arms where around my waste making me drop Larry and turn around. Piper was fall on crying now her arms were still around me. I feel so helpless. So much frustration was building up inside me I turn and kick Larry hard in the rips where I heard a crack. I could here someone yelling at me or more then one person. I don't care. I turn to see Piper looking at me with mixed emotions tears still pooling in her eyes. I take a deep breath.
"Piper come with me please" I tried to say as gentelly as possible considering my state of mined. She just nodded her head lightly. I pick her up bridal Style carrying her to my bike.
I placed Piper down by my bike.
She tried talking to me but I wasn't in the mood.
"Look Piper I'll tell you just not now do you want to go home or not"
She shock her head.
"Please don't take me home Alex please"
I was worried why she didn't want me to take her home but I didn't object.
There was one question that was stuck in the back of my mind.
Where was pipers parents.