part 15

Pipers pov

I wake to up to a warm imbracs, I smile softly turning my head about to roll over, immediately pain thrashing though my body i can't help but close my eyes and scream. I feel Alexs arms tighten around me, tears make there way down my face. I here Alexs soft words trying to calm my down. "Pipers it's okay you got hurt but your okay now"  I slowly turn my head and sure enough there's Alexs worried smiling face looking down at me. I couldn't help it anymore she is so perfect, I lean up and connected my lips to her. I feel butterfly's begin to form in my stomach. I feel her tongue lass my bottom lip asking for entry without hesitation I part my lips causing Alexs to put on a satisfying smile. We kiss for a good cuddle of minutes until I have to pull away for air. Alexs smiles and kissed my head softly "would you like a shower pipes" I nod my head as fast as I can unfortunately it makes me feel a little dizzy. I lay back watching Alex, she smiled down at me. "Come on beauty ill show you to the shower" Alexs shuffles around the bed climbing of the other of the bed. I slowly sit up swinging my legs across the bed pain ripples though my legs making me wince. Of course Alex notices my slight change and coming over to me. "Piper are you okay" I nod my head slowly. "Just a little sore" Alex raises her eyebrows at me. "Stay still Pipes" Alexs puts her arm under my legs and the around my waste lifting me up gently. I relaxe against her soft skin she's too good for me. I put my head on your chest listing to her heart beat it's so calm. We into the tiny bathroom it has a single show sink your toilet, I guess everything that you need but it's just Seems tiny compared to my own at home. Alex sighs softly. "I know it's not much but it's also I got" I smile softly at her kissing her lips. "I love it " Alex let's me down slowly turning on the shower. I watch her closely everyone she she moves her eyes every time she touches her hair on her glasses she fascinates me. "Um so I guess I'll leave you to it pipes" suddenly snap out of my thoughts no I don't want you her to leave do i no, no I don't. "Alex no wait please stay" Alex turns to me raising one eyebrow " I Um need help getting undressed" I startter though my sentence, Alex always makes me so nervous. I blushed at the thought of what I just asked her to do. Alex didn't hesitate in seconds she was right in front of me, I felt her cold hands on my hips very painfully slowly lifting my shirt. I watch Alexs eyes lust over my body  making me blush. Seconds feel like minute's as I loss more and more cloths, soon a pills of my cloths are spread across Alexs bathroom floor. I can't here anything but the sound of Alexs breath on my neck as she softly kisses me. I turn around to see a completely naked Alex, it's breathtaking her body is gorgeous but I notice fresh bruise all over her perfect body. "Alex what happend?!" All she dose is shake her head moving closer, cursing me to back into the shower letting the hot water warm my ice cold body i can feel Alexs hands go down my body followed by her lips all the way down, I watch her get on her knees and we'll the rest was to good for words. "I always loved showers" I whimper earning a lightly moan from Alex. This morning has been amazing.

Okay okay sorry for the long wait I was in my Holidays.