part 16

Alexs pov

"Alex please I dont want to go out my leg still hurts" piper whines snuggling into my chest. It's been a week since everything happened, Piper is still staying with me I wouldn't let her leave. It's now Monday I told piper we need to go to school she's not happy about the idea. "Alexxx I don't evennnn have cloths" I look at pipers blue eyes she's just so cute. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her lips
"Okay I'll take you shopping for some new ones this afternoon" I unravel myself from pipers arms kissing her check softly. "Come on princess please" piper smiles softly opening her bright blue eyes. Piper slowly stands up, she's still not good on her leg. I put my arms around her enjoying her body against mine, she slights her hands down my arms and interlocks our fingers together. "Hey Alex" piper looks up at me smiling. "Do you want to be my girlfriend." I stare at her the biggest smile plastered across my face. "Yes" Piper giggles and squeals "yes!" I laugh slightly "yes you idiot of course" Piper jumps up for wrapping her arms around me. "Looks like your legs stopped hurting" I tease her and look at the dumb expression on her face. I lean down and kiss her lips softly ok pipes it's time to get up now, she pouts but gets anywhere.

As I watch my beautiful girlfriend slide off oversized t-shirt she was wearing. I couldn't help but just stare at how beautiful she really is all her curves and her grace and her beautiful tan skin. She was like t
he sun I could just melt around her I slowly go up behind her running my hands gently down her arms. I can feel her back press against my stomach. I can feel her heart beating, i place soft kiss on your cheek I can feel her smile widen on face im the luckiest person alive.

We've finally made it out of the house in my opinion it was a Pipers fault she was just so damn cute this morning. But Now comes the truth Piper insisted I take you back home to get some of her stuff I was very against the idea but I can't say no to her right now  I told her I want to be with you every step of the way matter what happens I will not get to get hurt again. Apple my motorbike over garage pulling up next to Piper. She happily jumped on the back of my motorbike pushing her body against mine being a little bit promiscuous feeling around my torso. I Cant help but let out a small noise i tryed to cover it up of course she heard me. I wasn't complaining though I like the sensation. Minutes only felt like seconds before we where back outside her house. Bad vibes just scream off the perfect looking waspy house. I still can't belive piper grow up here. I am worry about what events that are gonna unfold in the next couple of minutes I hope your parents aren't home.