part 4

Piper.

I slowly make my way over to Alex, Making sure not to look her in the eyes because I know if I do I'll probably end up blushing again. As I get close I have to Eventually look up  when I do look up i see her smiling down at me,  I blush slightly. God now dose she make me do that.
"So piper would you like a ride home?"
I thought for a second but decided against it, my I have to many confusing emotions already. The less time I spend with Alex the better, I need to figure things out first.
I shock my head and politely to declined the invite. Alex frowned for a second then got on her bike starting it up. "Well then start walking pipes, I'm gonna follow you"
I stared at her and shock but started walking anyway, sure enough Alex was riding her motorcycle right next to me."It would make it a lot easier if you would just get on" she said smiling innocently at me. I new she was right it would be easier, but I was stubborn. I continued on my slow walk home not looking at her. I heard the motorcycle engine turn of behind me. I was curious of what Alex was doing but I didn't want to turn around and risk something. Suddenly a Pier of arms where around me. I almost started screaming until my shirt slipped up slightly, Alex hands where on my stomach the feeling of electricity went though me. I quickly turn around to see Alex standing there smirking.
"Last chance kid get on or I'll carry you home"
I blush at her words, she was annoying stubborn but at the same time beautiful and caring. I finally give in and sit behind Alex wrapping my arms around her waste. I missed the feeling of my arms around me all day."stop it piper no you dont" i tey to lie to myself.
Alex takes of to fast for me to realise what im doing my hands slip up her body landing on her boobs. They where so short and big. I quickly move my hands back down hoping she didn't notice, as soon as I move my hands I missed the feeling of her breasts. God what's wrong with me I'm not gay I have a boyfriend who I love.. I do love him right?.

A short time later we had parked outside my door. I slid of the side of her bike losing my footing falling over completely for the second time today this time iI land hard on head. Alex jumps of the bike quickly, asking if I'm okay, panic fills her voice. I try to calm her down by reassuring her I'm fine, but when I try to stand i become light headed my vision go's all blurry. The last time I remember it's Alex picking me screaming my name.

Ohh is piper gonna be okay idk read on