part 13

Piper pov

It feels like I've been on this bike for hours until Stella finally pulled over, I tried getting of the bike but my legs gave out from being numb I ended up fall back onto Stella who caught me lifting me back up. "Thank you but Stella you brought me into the woods i feel like your gonna kill me" I give a chuckle only half joking. Stella looked at me with a very stright face. "Oh piper I'm gonna kill you and cop you into little peases and feed you to the wolves" I steep back a few steep become very worried aware that no one would here me scream if she actually kills me. I must look hellruse  because Stella burst out laughing. "OK OK Chapman calm down I'm messing with you, follow me though" Stella dissappear behind some bushs I run to Catch her. We walk down a muddy track until I finally see it a beautiful waterfall with a camp fire I grabbed Stellas hand running down to the  water. "Calm down kiddo that waters pretty cold" Stella releases my hand and walks to the campfire going to the seats digging under the log. I watch her closely she pulls out a box and sits down patting the seat beside her, I get a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach this is not good. I walk slowly sitting next to her. "What's in the box.." I ask with a shacky voice. To answer my question she opens it pulling out white power in plastic bags joints and pills laying them on the ground. I gasp in horror. "There there drugs!" I scream at her Stella looks taken back by soon regains herself. "Piper I thought you'd be okay with this considering you where with the person who sold them to me" I try to wrap myself around what she's saying. "Alex I say in bearly a whisper" Stella nobs slowly pulling two joints out of a bag handing me one I shake my head in disbelief. "Trust no bitch right, It's only weed it won't kill you" I take the joint of her slowly placing it between my lips as Stella dose the same she brings the lighter up and lights mine first. I inhail taking to much swallowing it down, I pull the joint out of my lips coughing hard feelings ad if I'm going to vomit. Stella on the other hand makes it look easy like she's done it a million times. After a few go's I finally get it after that time flow by after a amazing afternoon smoking and laughing with Stella my high finally subsided Stella decided she was gonna take me home. I guess it's time to face the facted I have to go home.

After Stella dropped me of she gave me her number told me to call her if I  ever wanna to hangout just to shoot her a text. After I watch her drive away I took a deep breath entering my front door, I steep Inside trying to close the door very carefully making less noise as possible. I tried get to my bedroom without alerting anyone I'm here. Just before I made it to my room i feel a hand land on my shoulder i froze intently "piper" I here my father's breath sting my air. I spin around coming back face to face with my worst nightmare, seconds pass we just stare at each other in notice the half empty bottle in his hand. I move away slowly hoping he wouldn't notice but of course he dose. "Where do you think your going young lady" he pulls My hair back cursing me to scream at him out of pain."you little bitch how dare you scream at me" he kicked My feet out under me making land hard on my ground. I tried to stay as quite as I could because I know if I talk it will just get worse. I lay in complete silence till I felt a sharp pain go though my leg. I look down to see shattered class mixed in with my crimson red blood fear riddles my face panic sets in seconds later I feel his hand connect with my face. I can feel my blood pooling around me but I'm to weak to do anything but lay hear adventully my pain becomes to much vision turns black before I drift into the void I here the slight scream my minds to messed up to recognize it.

Ohhh instance right you know vote comment make me feel like I'm doing good 😂